sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Jade Talks To Mr Felcha

Started by The Perry Family, August 14, 2019, 09:48:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Perry Family

jade west walks in to mr felcha office looks happy and she then looks at him and begin to talk.

Jade hey mr Felcha how;s it going about time you brought Anarchry back i thought it was dead so i heard you wanted to see me so i saw the card what matches you got listed down for me i heard the fans been suggesting lot for me im excited

she drinks a cold beer n wait
Jade West

Simon Lee Nash

MFJ: Well Jade you will get a chance like everybody else on the roster to become the Anarchy Champion. you see i am going to put our champion Jake Voss in a battle royal. All the members of Anarchy and those you don't belong to Anarchy are invited.

MFJ: Mr Voss has been carrying the product while i was gone but i want to make it very clear i am not happy for the fact that he threw the title in my trash can. So i am going to see what our champion is really made of when it's open hunting season on the champion himself.

MFJ: there is nothing more for me to add. THis is the lone fight of the event. One massive battle royal to see if Mr. Voss is deserving of the champion or if he is going to lose the gold and see who is willing to be the next person to step up and take it all.

MFJ: I am also thinking about doing the same thing with the women's championship. I am looking to do that in a few weeks. Make the sure especially for the ladies of the roster. Again i am going to open it up for everybody in the SEF universe and other companies that is not in our control.

MFJ: remember the Anarchy Dome is the place where everyone and anyone that is looking for a fight can come and fight. plain and simple.

MFJ: you got that Jade.

The Perry Family

jade no think my hearing aide was down can u repeat that.nah i got that ido got a fight with cliff o clink is that how u prounuce it he want face me for some reason i m so pissed that the womans championship was thrown away it is a championship held my many woman in the past,

jade an anarchry battle royal sound's great to will ibe doing double duty not sure yet,u can count on me for anything,

she wait
Jade West

The Perry Family

jade do u mean a battel royal for the womans championship ido anything to be in that match,being a champion is my entire life,is the reason why iam here,i would prove how big of a fighter iam,to be womans champion and you know il show up n fight for it.
Jade West

Simon Lee Nash

MFJ: That's good to hear Jade. THat will happen on the show after this Anarchy comimg up. Alright but you need to know that every single female wreztler are going to be in this match. Now you will have a chance to become the Anarchy Women's champion.

The Perry Family

]ade im willing to bet almost anything on this match well i got to go n train and all thanks so much.
Jade West

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF