sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Those Tag Team Titles Are Coming Home To Impact X (Homecoming)

Started by CoC, August 25, 2019, 10:43:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CoC

(Cliff O Clink stands backstage with taped hands punching his palms, shadow boxing, and a little stretching as he gets ready for a Tag Team Title match tonight at the SEFWUN TV event which presents Homecoming 2, The Return of The Showsteala. Cliff looking this way now with his hooded sweatshirt that has the sleeves ripped off still covering him up a bit. The CoC in his blue jeans and he is ready to fight tonight as he says.)

"Homecoming 2 may be all about The Mack returning, but for my partner and I its about Tag Team Titles coming home to Impact X. You see, Jake Voss and myself ran around SEFWUN for over a year now with Nick Torres and a man you all know as A Native Americano. We are the Dogs of War forever and Impact X has the best core possible with the three of us representing the rebellion. We have been fighting for SEFWUN to produce more shows, to utilize the talent they have, and things are picking up. And yes, Mack is back, so maybe just maybe this company is coming back because if not, its over."

(Cliff staring off lost in thought of what the future holds.)

Phoenix

(Jake Voss comes into view wearing a IX shirt and his ring tights with his boots and the Anarchy Title around his waist. He slaps Cliff on his chest getting his attention, then slaps the RII Title around his waist and points forward to say.)

"You are the Revolution Icon Iron Champion and soon to be one half of the Tag Team Champions in SEFWUN. We are the Dogs of War, we are in Impact X to rebel louder than anyone else, but more important, we are brothers."

(Jake holds his hand up to Cliff who brings his hand up in a bro style shake with a their free arms hugging each other, then turn forward with Jake saying.)

"Priceless Paine has them Tag Team Titles in a stranglehold with their Deadly Alliance cohorts looming in the background, but the rebellion is rising and the DA will be out away by Impact X. Tonight we stake a claim to take them Tag Team Titles, to raise them high and walk out dual wielding champions, and two of the greatest wrestlers in this business. I'll fight with ya any day Cliff, side by side or head to head, my brother, we own any ring we compete in."

(Jake patting Cliff on the back and The CoC with an arm around Jake's neck pulling him away to go kick some ass at Homecoming 2 presented by SEFWUN TV.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF