sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

No Worthy Challengers To The True Dominant Woman

Started by Liz, September 07, 2019, 05:22:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liz

Elizabeth Marret walks along a hallway backstage at the Anarchy Dome and she wears a pair of hip hugging booty shorts with knee stilleto heels and a halter top that is black leather matching the rest of her outfit. Her top is cut low enough to let us all see her curvy chest as Elizabeth struts along with her hair resting on her shoulders a bit bouncy and curled like she is fresh from the hairdresser. Elizabeth carries her Anarchy Women's Title over her left shoulder and wears large silver hoop earrings with a skull necklace. She heads to a door marked Deadly Alliance and stops in front of it, then turns her attention to the world watching and says with a smirk.

Jenom Elizabeth Marret:
An Anarchy Battle Royal, again, on Anarchy, but this time for women only, so it will suck even more than last Anarchy! There is no one to challenge for this title on my shoulder, NO ONE. Tina does not want it, not as long as she is Universal Champion, and soon I will take that title. But tonight I focus on the unworthy challenge of Jade West who just takes advice and throws it down the drain. Jade, your Devil's Playground is no match for my Deadly Alliance and don't think them being SEFWUN exclusive means a damn thing. I don't need them, no one would need much to beat you Jade. Your heart is going to crush under its own weight because well you love wrestling, you are not ready for this.

Elizabeth places her right hand on her hip and looks like she is too hot to lower herself to a lesser level.

Jenom Elizabeth Marret
There is no woman ready for the true dominant woman of the ring. Tonight the Anarchy Dome gets a taste of true dominance when I make short work of Jade West and expose her for the jobber she is. Hell, Viper isn't even truly dominant anymore. Its all about me, and MY Deadly Alliance, so excuse me while I go take care of the boys."

Elizabeth with a lustful smirk on her face as she turns to push the door of the room open and let's it shut everyone out and only imagine what JEM is doing inside.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF