sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Brothers in Arms (Anarchy)

Started by Phoenix, September 20, 2019, 08:45:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phoenix

(The Phoenix stands amid the darkness backstage at the Anarchy Dome in Los Angelos California. Jake Voss dressed in his ring gear with a IX shirt on and his long hair hanging down his shoulders, but his eyes piercing out from the darkness like cold daggers ready to cut anyone in his way to championship gold.)

"No way ANA, no way in hell are you walking out of here with that Anarchy Title. I love you brother, I will fight with you in Impact X until the end of time, but when we go to war in that ring, I aim to win. You took that title from me in a battle royal, but tonight I pin you to take it back. You wanted me in the Dog of War, you sought me out, and I befriended you, I became your brother, so its on me as much as you. Its on me to show you why I am The Phoenix, why I am the man who will be a leader to SEFWUN, to its locker room. I am also going to show you why I am going to be a two time Anarchy Champion when the night is said and one. When its all over I will be taking back that title. Not only are you a brother to me, but ANA, you are one of my greatest opponents that I never got to face as much as I would have liked. You are a former World Champ and one move away from being that again. You are Anarchy Champion, for now, For now you get to hold on to that title, enjoy your time as champion because I am not walking out of the Anarchy Dome without the Anarchy Championship."

(The Phoenix doing a crotch chop, then backs off into the shadows with a smirk on his face leaving us to wonder if he can win back the Anarchy Title or if A Native Americano will hold on to it!?!)

NBD

(Inside the locker room of Impact X is a couple leather sofas across from each other with a table between them  holding a black and green bong with a few empty Coors cans. A Native Americano sits on one sofa, the Anarchy Title draped over the arm near the door, and he is looking at the TV to his right, at the end of the two sofas, one the other side of the room from the door to the room. The large flat screen is black and reflecting his image as he just stares into the darkness like a void he must fill. He wears blue jeans and dull blue, almost grey t-shirt and his hair tied back in a ponytail. His bushy beard wild as ever as ANA keeps staring into the TV which is still turned off.)

"Inside the Anarchy Dome tonight we go to war indeed Jake Voss and you may not walk out of the Anarchy Dome! I know you got all the credentials to be champion, and yes, I did look out for you, for The CoC, because I know you two have what it takes to help mold this revolution into what professional wrestling is. We are doing that Jake, so whether I have to beat you or not, its business. We are Impact X like you were getting at, nothing comes between us. True brothers can fight like bitter enemies, but when the show is over, when the dust clears, we pick each other up and move on down the road, together we ride, forever. I will keep this warm for ya Jake, this Anarchy Title..."

(ANA turning to look at the Anarchy Title laying over the arm of the sofa and touches it with the solfpac sign formed using his right hand.)

"I didn't set out to win that title from you Jake, I never really wanted to take it from ya, but now that I have it, I don't want to let it go, I am not ready to give it up. Not tonight Jake, tonight The Phoenix will not rise higher than A Native Americano, the high chief warrior, but maybe I'm just high!?!"

(ANA reaching to the table pulling the bong over and grabs a red BIC lighter from his pocket to spark up the bowl. ANA ripping a big hit and pulls the slider out to inhale it, then lets the smoke out blinding us from seeing anything else.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF