sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Jade Visits Mike Felcha Office About Anarchry

Started by The Perry Family, December 22, 2019, 12:39:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Perry Family

jade west visits mike felcha office inside she looks at him and then begin to talk.

jade west hey how's it going been while since we talked i been wondering where is ANarchry is it stil in buisness i got some ideas for next week show if there is one going be a new year.if u not busy want hear them or do you got ideas on your own.

she wait
Jade West

Daddy Mack

(SW Mack looks up from the chair grin a blazing as he just watches Jade make a fool of herself, something she been very good at. Mack kicking his feet up on the desk showing off a pair of old sneakers matching the faded blue jeans and black t-shirt. His blonde hair in a ponytail as he relaxes his hands behind his head leaning back in the desk chair. Jade just stares at him and Mack saying nothing with them baby blues sparkling bright, especially with those red lines surround them, almost makes his eyes brighter.)

The Perry Family

jade west i been taking out a lot of oppointents lately i enjoy every minute of it there is not a match i can not get out of since hardcore is my entire life so what ever u want throw at me so i can destroy them son of a bitches with in a inch of their life u hear me with in a inch of their life!

she wait
Jade West

Daddy Mack

(Mack hears her, he just doesn't show it cause he still sits back with his feet up and grin blazing across his face watching Jade struggle. Does she even know who she is talking to or does she still think its Flecha!? Maybe someone should tell her?)

The Perry Family

jade looks at the person at the chair takes a deep breath and begin to talk again.

jade west wait a minute dude your not mr felcha is the wrong office his name is on the door who ru

she wait
Jade West

Daddy Mack

(Mack breathes a sigh of relief now and drops his feet to the floor leaning forward to rest his arms on the desk and look up with that smirk of a boss as he says.)

"Now you are asking the right question. Who am I? Who the hell is in Mister Flecha's office, well let me tell ya something sister?!?! I am in my office because Flecha no longer has a office in SEF. Anarchy no longer needs a President because like WAR, Anarchy is dead. Now Anarchy of WAR will return next year, but don't ask me what date because I don't know yet. I'm just letting the cat out of the bag and making all the marks cream their panties. I am the Owner of this company, your President as well, I am the boss of Flecha and everyone else on the roster, including you."

(Mack hops up and spins round with a smile draping an arm around Jade to say.)

"Now, that doesn't mean I am going to be some hard nosed executive suit. I mean, I may wear a suit, but I do it in style like I do everything, including being the best in the ring which is where I will be at again. But Jade, you can have whatever match you want. You want hardcore, fine, I will give you a THC Title match at the first show of the new year. Those matches are contest in a Hardcore Hell, a match I innovated, so go check it out on sefwun.com wherever we list our various match types. Anything else I can help you with?"

(Mack spinning Jade around towards the door as he leans back on the desk crossing his arms and smiling casually.)

The Perry Family

jade i love being in hardcore matches,the hardcore title match first of the new year sounds perfect,i been known to raise the steaks in my hardcore title matches ask anyone if i can have that then thanks.il take it.nothing else u can help me out with i just need somebody to destroy.
Jade West

Daddy Mack

(Mack just smiles and nods ok, then gets off the desk to say.)

"Alright, well you got it Jade, as for who to destroy, I think I saw Kristin Fox down the hall making fun of the Devil's Playground, said something you guys should just quit, I don't know!?!?"

(Mack pats Jade on her shoulder and smiles cheekily, then slides by her and out the door to head on down the hall, but turns back to go the other way looking like he don't know where he is going.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF