sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Jade West Vs Lil Mack/ Anarchry Rp

Started by The Perry Family, January 13, 2020, 04:18:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Perry Family

jade is shown in the ring and she looks around and begin to talk.

Jade West hey u all hows it going i feel great tonight iam going one on one with a midget calleD Lil mack this match is going is going to be something you all never saw before im going to give lil mack the best hardcore match of his entire dawf Life he never ever met somebody like myself in the ring so he is a bad ass so called bad ass who cares.

jade i worship the devil bitch i never out match anyone i want mack at his best i want him to bring all he can so i can lift him up by his pants and powerbomb him right in middle of the ring and pin him 1 2 3 and i will walk out the winner and he be in the ring the loser.

jade this is going to be fun it really really is,iam not going loose tonight i can't i don't care what he does to me i really dont never have never will, i don't care/

jade this match means the world to me just like all of my others.oppointents win or loose i alway's show up at my best. i expect et to do the exact same,i don't care what happens in this match it just makes me stronger and stronger.

she looks around takes a deep breath and begin to talk.

jade west so come on you midget you get down to the ring and let your punishment begin, i wznt to be punished to come down here and punish me bitch.

jade drinks a cold bottle of beer n wait for a reply
Jade West

Daddy Mack

(Cocky by Kid Rock plays over the pa and here comes Lil Mack in grey sweat pants, white sneakers, and a black tee. He wears a black ballcap backwards and swaggers down the aisle taking his time, slapping a few outstretched hands, and rolls into the ring. Lil Mack gets up and eyes Jade who drinks her beer, grabs himself a microphone and looks at his opponent for the night. Lil Mack standing there like he wants a cold one and just says.)

"You want hardcore, you want to punish me, you want to be punished? You are just going to waltz in here and powerbomb me and win, no problem at all. After all, I am just a midget, right!? What threat could a former champion pose to the Devil's Princess?"

(Lil Mack holds his arms up shrugging and looking like he don't know, though he may be grinning a bit sarcastically to let us know that he knows what he will do. He just won't say what he will do, but he does say.)

"Jade, I welcome you to bring as much hardcore action as you can, but if its punishment you want, you should come back to the hotel room later and I will show you my unit is far from midget sized!"

(The crowd oohing and Jade arching a brow as she drinks her beer. Lil Mack just grins arrogantly as he says.)

"As for tonight, in this ring, baby, things will not be as easy as you like them to be. You say you want me to bring my best game and claim you always bring yours, then you better bring your absolute best game to this ring. My size does not reflect what I have done in this business and it will never determine my future. You have a lot to learn because I always find a way, I;m a mack, I am Lil Mack, so forget Shady Smack, he was half as good as I am now. Tonight we dance to a beat you can't hear because you are not low enough to the ground. So come on down here and get on yo knees!"

(Lil Mack whips a crumpled dollar bill from his pocket tossing it on the mat, then backs off to a corner doing a crotch chop. He holds on to the mic and leans back looking at Jade like its her turn.)

The Perry Family

jade so this is all you got huh fine with me im not going to your hotel room though im not that type of a woman i never will be the truth to the matter is i want everything you got i know you got some evilness inside of you, i know you do in that puny body inside of yours

jade i want to see why how u became a formor champion i want to see how and why you are who you are to me size does not matter! im going to bring my little bag of tricks i want you to tourter me i want you to punish me!! to the dealts of insaine hell!!

jade i want everything you got to bring me and more show these people here tonight why you schould be champion again but you proably never will i deserve be champ again but that another story the truth to the matter is.

jade this match is only the beginning don't forget what i did to the other people who faced me i ended two careers and sent them on their way and i cut all their Hair off and enjoyed it!! i love embarrsing the hell out of people i wil enjoy hurting you and pinning you 1 2 3 in the middle of the ring nd there is nothing you can do about it.

jade drinks her cold beer front of lil mack n she run her hand through her hair n wait for reply
Jade West

Daddy Mack

The Perry Family

jade u know what u can yawn about your career all you want fact of the matter is you suck and you know it,im going to beat you and there nothing you can do about it you suck but iam willing to give you a chance! mabye there is something redeamming about you!

jade i dont like to play with children so il give u a chance mabye il let you play with my bag of tricks even you the real daddy mack,don't like you,so i guess your a damm orphan

jade west do you really think you can beat me tonight.

she bends down drinks her beer n waits.
Jade West

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF