sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.23.24: eXtreme Results Are Up, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

NO!

Started by Taylor Andrews, January 13, 2020, 09:46:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taylor Andrews

(Michael Flecha Jr knocks on the dressing room door of Tina and she eventually opens it to peak her blonde locks out with a pretty smile. Tina looking at Michael who asks.)

"Got a minute?"

(Tina nods ok and Michael says.)

"Tonight its you and Julie going against The Perry Sisters, Sierra and Cruella, in a tag team match. Any idea what we may see tonight on Anarchy of WAR?"

(Tina says.)

"A quick outing for our challengers and Julie not even getting her hands DIRTY..."

(Tina grins at that last word and just says.)

"Tonight The Perry Sisters realize, hopefully they realize, that Julie and I are bigger than this. We should not be having to deal with the likes of The Perry Sisters, or any of the Devil's Playground. These girls were out of their league three years ago and have not stepped up their game in that time. They do remain here, yes, they are showing loyalty, but that only gets a person so far. Sooner or later they have to get better, to learn, something they show they haven't done. Julie and I, we learned a lot in our lives, in our careers, in SEF alone we learned a lifetime of successes and of course failure. Now we stand here as the best of SEF. I am the Universal Champion, Julie is a legend that not even I can touch. So get to stepping and go ask Sierra and Cruella if they realize that thay can't win."

(Tina ducks her head back inside shutting the door in Michael's face, so he walks off having enough.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF