sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.24.24: NEW Evolution and WAR cards, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

The Wolf Announces Her Return.

Started by The Perry Family, January 15, 2020, 07:59:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Perry Family

the Wolf entrance hits she comes down on her motercycle her bike drives around the ring a few times rives up her bike  she get's off of her bike,goes to the steel steps walks up the steps climbes under the ring ropes in the ring walks to the center of the ring, looks around she takes her hoodie off she wearing a bandana on her head this time she then looks around and begin to talk.

The Wolf hey u all did you miss me it has been a while the wolf has resigned a new contract the time off did me good did me real good truth is i never felt better i was considering retiring but i couldnt let myself go without knowing that the backstabber son of a bitch Jade west is roaming around the earth!!

the Wolf bitch just cant take a hint you know iam nobodys damm puppett that likes to be thrown around any chance anyone gets.and the fact nobody likes her round here and the fact she loses all her matches schould give her a hint!

the Wolf so i waited and waited until 2020 came and now iam back no injuries you know what else karma is a bitch ohh and it can return like a fucking damm bitch and bite somebody in the damm ass,!

the Eolf just like iam going to do this week on anarchry iam going beat you down makes u mmy bitch then im going take my fucking sissors and a shaver to your head and shave your head fucking completley bald like a damm cueball!

the crowd cheers she clears her throat listens to the crowd chant her name she then begin to talk.

jade oh and perrys don't think i forgot about you two i want you two to feel what i felt when i left your group! and shave the both of your heads as well soon it going happen soon very soon.

the Wolf i got nothing to loose,i got nothing to loose so if anyone got a problem with what i want just get down here and let me know right to my face!!

she wait for reply
Jade West

The Perry Family

jade west music hits she comes down the ramp,goes to the ring where wolf is she got perrys with her,she goes to the steel steps climbes in the ring walks to where wolf is looks at her and begin to talk.

jade west if you got something to say say it right now to my face u want revenge on me for beating u embarrasing you in front of the entire world don;t forget u made the stip i agreed to it and i won i shaved ur head which is what you wanted to do to me so i beat you at your own game! so dont bring this to me say it was all of my fault cause it was yours!

jade u want do the same to me fine you got it i never turn down a challange from anyone no matter what i can not wait to destroy you and kick you out of my life for good anything else you got to say.

she wait for reply

tbc by anyone
Jade West

The Perry Family

the Wolf i want do more then embarrass you by taking your hair off of your ugly little head i want to ruin your entire life by taking everything from you that you love and soon im going to do that u see this is just the start of things pretty soon your career your life is going belong to only one person Me and there not a dam thing you can do about it! but i can.

the wolf turns away and superkicks jade right in the head knocks her down she picks her up for a piledriver knocks her down notices she is down she grabs a pair of sissors sits her up and cuts off the hair on one side of jade head keeps cutting it until there is nothing left on one side.

she goes to do more damage until the perrys drag her out of the ring to crowd dispproval,drag her out of the ring and take her backstage and wolf keeps yelling at them to come in the ring.

tbc by anyone
Jade West

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF