sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.24.24: NEW Evolution and WAR cards, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

NEVER

Started by Taylor Andrews, February 03, 2020, 01:16:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taylor Andrews

"I WILL NEVER LOSE THIS TITLE!"

(Tina shouts from the balcony of her penthouse suite atop a tall hotel in Detroit. The Golden Gal furiously staring into the night skyline of the motor city while wearing a peach colored dress cut at her knees and short sleeved with a u neck revealing very little cleavage, but she still looks stunning with those blonde locks bouncing off her shoulders. Her sparkly blue eyes taking in the night and she places her palms on the balcony rail stretching her arm out to support herself and smiles.)

"Jake Voss, you must realize that while you are great, you are The Phoenix because let's face it, you have risen up from the ashes of so many burials in this company that you earned the name. I respect you and harbor no ill will from our run in Impact X ending a bit premature. You and Cliff were great tag team partners and I would not hesitate to tag with you again, except, let's face facts again, Jake. I am Universal Champion, I am the chosen one, the Golden Gal, and I will be marching into Wrestle X to squash whatever jabroni wins The Hardcore Rumble. Now, you may say I am getting ahead of myself because whatever jobber wins the rumble can wait, right!?!? Well no, because Jake Voss, as great as you are, you are not threatening my run as Universal Champion to end anytime soon, no one is, not a single person in or out of SEF. I own this entire wrestling industry!"

(Tina pauses with a stern look on her face showing she believes that to be absolutely true, no one can touch her in a wrestling ring.)

"So Jake, I will show up because I respect you and I will give you the match of your life, we will steal the show baby, so f-ck Mack, he and X can have their moment, but we will make SEF TV all about the Universal Championship. I will make sure everyone goes home talking about, well, honestly, Wrestle X. I still regret missing that show the year I did due to mindset I was in. It was a bad place and I still can't bring myself to give just anyone my attention in SEF. But you Jake, you got it, you are too good not have it. Julie helped me a lot and having her back is a blessing for me to be the chosen one I was named by Whitney Marret, so The Phoenix will have to wait his turn and chomp own harder next time if he wants to be Universal Champion."

(Tina pushing herself away from the balcony and spins around on her black strappy high heels with ultimate grace to walk into her hotel room as we get ready for SEF TV.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF