sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

05.07.24: WAR/Sacrifice/Burnout Results, Carnage TONIGHT, plus Mayhem THIS Saturday, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

The SEF World Heavyweight Champion Takes It All

Started by Phoenix, April 05, 2020, 10:22:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phoenix

(The Phoenix is here in Detroit Michigan for the greatest show of the year and tonight he defends his World Title and US Title with the sole intention of gaining the Revolution and Icon Titles.)

"Hick Janes, a man I have great respect for, and of course, Nick Torres, a brother. This triple threat match is going to test me more than anything I have done in the past year. A test I will gladly pass just as I pass over you both en route to walking away from Wrestle X as the man I am to lead SEF."

(The Phoenix emerging from the shadows to reveal his sinister face grinning like a man drenched in gold, a man with the desire to have more, to have it all, to carry the entire SEF network on his back.)

"Mack is out, ANA has a his plate full, and I am in charge now. Tina will be dealt with, the Golden Gal is riding out what she earned a long time ago, so in due time she will go. I am already on top of SEF, the rise is over, The Phoenix has ascended, and now is the time to see what you have never seen before. No one can foresee the future, no matter how much anyone has done or seen, they have never seen or done it all. An absolute many cannot comprehend, but it is and it will remain such, especially after tonight and the weeks to come, this year, twenty twenty..."

(The Phoenix with that ever widening grin showing something sinister in mind.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF