sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

05.07.24: WAR/Sacrifice/Burnout Results, Carnage TONIGHT, plus Mayhem THIS Saturday, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Snakes Eyes is for The Phoenix (SEF TV)

Started by Phoenix, April 26, 2020, 09:07:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phoenix

(The stage is set for the two hottest men in SEF today to clash one on one, two men who call each other brothers, two men who want to be the single, greatest superstar in history. The Phoenix defends his Icon Title against Cliff O Clink's WAR Title in the opening match of tonight's supercard. SEF TV is where its at tonight and tonight The Phoenix will rise again...)

(So into the darkness we go where The Phoenix stands in black fired up and ready to go right now.)

"Cliff O Clink, the SEF World Champion, something that cannot go without mention, because after I beat you tonight, I will be in line for a World Title shot. Yes Cliff, I am coming for that WAR Championship, I will add another title to my already growing collection of SEF gold. You are great my friend, you have risen up from your debut as a cameraman to be THE World Champion, the only World Champion today in SEF. I will not be in for a easy night and I look forward to that, to our clash, and too many my friend. We are going to tear this place down tonight, the Underground Arena will be built on our backs. The Dogs of WAR will forever bind us, but tonight its about walking out champion, its about who is the man around here, and that is me."

(A pause from The Phoenix before asking.)

"What more is there to say?"

(And just like that he disappears into the darkness.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF