sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

YOU WERE LOYAL...NOW YOU NEED TO GIVE MORE (WAR RP/SIMON READ)

Started by CoC, April 27, 2020, 08:06:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CoC

"You WERE loyal to SEF, Simon Lee Nash, once upon a time ago, you could be counted on to show up without being told to do so. You say you are put in these matches because management knows you won't show up, like they are out to get you, but its your fault for that stigma being attached to your name. I don't care about what happened "behind the scenes" because it doesn't matter when it comes to carrying the SEF World Heavyweight Championship."

(Cliff O Clink just stares out from under his grey hoodie with piercing blue eyes and a grizzled look of determination on his face.)

"I have always recognized you as a talented wrestler who if he wants to give me the match of my life, you could do it, and I would welcome that. I respect what you have done for SEF, Simon, but make no mistake about it, I am World Champion because I have shown up for seventeen years, even way back when it was just to carry that f'n camera around. I did it and worked my way in to the ring where I could show the world who I was and I did it, I am doing it, and I am your World Champ. I put in the time you haven't been willing to put in for years now, YEARS, Simon, don't you get it!? You sit there and act like you got some sort of shaft when you haven't been fighting to earn your spot in SEF for YEARS!!! This little company has had more moments than most out there because for more years than you or I have been here, SEF has been a safe haven for wrestlers who just want to be themselves and wrestle. Now hey, I don't agree with everything ANA wants to do, but I will be one of the first to tell him to his face and fight for my spot in SEF. You sound like you want to fight Simon and it sounds good to me, and I want more from you."

(Cliff looking a bit distant now, almost solemn and he leans back as the view widens back to reveal the COC sitting on a wooden bench in the locker room. A bag at his feet and some stuff in a locker behind him as the World Champ wears blue jeans and his ring boots with a leather jacket over his hoodie. The SEF Title lay next to him on the bench with the one strap hanging down. Cliff snapping out of his almost trance like state he went into and just gives a little smirk letting us know he is thinking about one thing only, WAR.)

"WAR, its all about WAR whether its for the World Title or not. Now you say it will be yours after tonight and as bad as I want to believe you Simon and I am sure others want to or maybe they do believe you, I just can't believe it, not yet. Excuse me for repeating myself, but I feel it needs to hit home with you, to give us more, I want to see more from you. I want a fight that makes everyone wonder who will walk out champion, not some spark once in a while that burns out before we know its gone."

(Cliff nods yea and grabs his title as he stands up to sling the belt over his right shoulder as he walks out of the locker room.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF