sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Anarchy 46

Started by sefwun, May 01, 2020, 04:30:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NBD

Friday, May 8th, 2020

Venue: Underground Arena in Detroit, MI

Theme: Welcome To Reality by Pop Evil

CARD IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE

Opening Contest
Non Title Match

"The Aussie" Tom Smith v. Simon Lee Nash

Triple Threat Match
The Wolf v. Jade West v. The Phoenix(c)
SEF WAR Championship

Main Event
Tag Team Match

Tina & ANA v. The Resurrector(c) & J X C(c)
SEF Anarchy Tag Team Championship

NBD

Friday, May 8th, 2020

Underground Arena in Detroit, MI

Map of Arena

Welcome To Reality by Pop Evil

Opening Contest
Non Title Match
"The Aussie" Tom Smith v. Simon Lee Nash

Both Tom and Simon NO SHOW

Triple Threat Match
The Wolf v. Jade West v. The Phoenix(c)
SEF WAR Championship

The Perry Sisters, Cruella and Sierra, target The Phoenix and get him out of the ring trying to take him out of the match. The Phoenix proceeds to put the boots to both, but doesn't make it back inside the ring before Jade West lays down and The Wolf pins her to win the match.

Winner and NEW WAR Champion: The Wolf

Main Event
Tag Team Match
Tina & ANA v. The Resurrector(c) & J X C(c)
SEF Anarchy Tag Team Championship

Elizabeth Marret lends her ASSistance in this match and practically has J X C doing her on the announce table. ANA and Tina work well together though and really don't need help winning the match.

Winners and NEW Anarchy Tag Team Champions: Tina & ANA

Heroes by Eminem plays over the pa as ANA and Tina celebrate in the ring with Elizabeth Marret as The Resurrector drags J X C to the back. ANA getting a microphone with his new title on his shoulder and says.

"Feels damn good to win more gold with the Golden Gal, but I got a message for another champion right now. He is a champion that just realized a dream that took him seven years to accomplish in SEF when he became SEF World Champion two weeks ago. He vanquished his longtime rival last week and we brought back Anarchy with our new SEF World Champion opening the show against a young upstart, a perfect job of booking gone to waste because Simon Lee Nash was not here tonight. Now hey, The Aussie no showed as well and I'll deal with his ass too. On WAR I will deal with Tom Smith and Simon Lee Nash, but I especially am disgusted with Simon because he is supposed to carry the SEF World Championship, and he dropped the ball. I booked you perfectly Simon, I gave you the chance of a lifetime, the return of Anarchy, a show you could have set the pace for. But hey, we had a stellar triple threat thanks to The Phoenix and The Devil's Playground. And thanks to Tina here and my old buddies Da Gangstas, I got people I can count on, Simon. So if you can't be counted on, you will find your way to the same door as Jason Stratus was shown last week and you can rival him the rest of your life rather than be something much more in SEF!"

ANA tossing the mic down and stands behind Elizabeth as Tina lays under both her IXF partners and they all do crotch chops as Heroes by Eminem plays again.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF