sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

04.12.24: Evolution Results, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Looking Ahead (WAR/Anarchy)

Started by Taylor Andrews, May 04, 2020, 06:09:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taylor Andrews

(She sits in her dressing room at the Underground Arena in Detroit Michigan, the brand new arena making its WAR debut on a night when Tina and Elizabeth Marret face Cliff O Clink and Nick Torres in a tag team match. And on Friday this same arena hosts Anarchy for the first time ever and yet again Tina finds herself in a tag team match, only then it is a Anarchy Title Tag Team Match with ANA as her partner. The Golden Gal sits on a plush white satin sofa wearing a pink dress cut in a U revealing little cleavage. Her blonde hair in pig tails and silver earrings dangle from her lobes. Her lips bright red and a smile on her face as she eyes the Universal and Tag Team Title belts propped on the table in front of her. Tina looks up with her bright eyes shining to say.)

"Ok Cliff, good luck to you buddy, but I know you are as full of shit as the rest of us. Thing is, I did beat you once and I will again and I don't even care about doing it. I care about Anarchy and more importantly, the Anarchy Tag Team Championship that will come home to IXF this Friday. So Nick Torres, tell your gangsta buddies The Resurrector and Xanthus that ANA and I will be coming and there ain't a damn thing they can do to stop us. And Cliff, I mean no disrespect to you, to anyone I am facinf Monday or Friday cause I hold a lot for Da Gangstas, for the Dogs of WAR, but its all about IXF, it always has been and always will be. Some argue that Mack built SEF, but Mack is one man and he also started a rebellion and that rebellion led to IXF. We carried SEF, we built SEF, IXF built SEF more than Mack did. But hey, don't take my word for it. Just be ready for an ass kicking because one way or another, we will win this Anarchy Tag Team Titles. That is all I care about right now. Keeping my gold I got and showing the world who the best team is in SEF, in the whole world, neigh, the universe!"

(Tina standing up now to move forward and reach over the titles and fade to black.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF