sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

05.09.24: Carnage & Mayhem, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Interview with Cody Jericho

Started by mysticbabydoll, February 23, 2012, 06:13:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mysticbabydoll

Cody is seen walking inside of the arena wearing blue jeans, a dark green shirt and black boots. He is on his way to the Jericho Army's locker room when he is stopped by an interviewer, and the interview starts.

Interviewer

Why did you allow Shane and Brandy to get back together?

Cody Jericho

I am the one that cost them to get a divorse, and I seen what that did to Shane. Brandy is still in love with Shane, and Ellie needed her dad in her life not like the way it is. I know I made a mistake, but EJ is my son still I seen the way they act around each other. I knew the only way to bring Shane and me closer is to do this, and I do approve of this and this way both Shane and me are happy since Brandy was in love with both of us.

Interviewer

What are  the Jericho Army's plans while being here?

Cody Jericho

That is for us to know, and everyone else to find out. You see Shane and me worked way to hard to get where we are today, and we won't give up that easily. We won't win every single match when we are here, but we are alright with that. We will show everyone what we are made of, and nothing will stop us from getting what we want.

Interviewer

Thank you for your time Cody.

Cody Jericho

Your welcome.

Cody walks off, and is about to go inside the locker room when someone stops him. He glares at them, and talks again.

Cody Jericho

What the heck do  you want?

He stands there, and waits for a reply.

TBC: Anyone

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF