sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Triple Tag team Gold

Started by Simon Lee Nash, November 22, 2020, 08:33:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simon Lee Nash

Simon Lee Nash has been champion in SEF and held many titles but Triple Tag team championship would never have crossed his mind but here it is.

A chance at becoming a champion again this time Triple Tag team with MJ and Tom Smith as they take on Nick Torres, Viper and the Resurrector

Simon: Now if you would have told me that I would have to team up with Tom Smith and MJ, Telling me that teaming us up against the SEF Triple tag team champions. I would have called you nuts but yes, this is happening and here i am.

Simon: I know that this is quite a long shot here but i am here to try to take down the best and win this championship. I am here to do my part and making this happen here tonight,

Simon: My journey has taken me to many different avenues and i have been ready to take on all comers but this one is going to be unlike anything i have done in the past but i am here to win it all, i am ready to make history and for the second time in my career become a trios champion, if you remember a few years back, it was myself, Mack and Tina that won the titles. So i am no stranger to this belt. Now i have MJ and Tom Smith on my team.

Simon: I am ready and i know they are too. SO let's go out there guys and make history tonight.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF