sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

No One Better Than The Phoenix (Apocalypse)

Started by Phoenix, December 14, 2020, 12:48:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phoenix

Egos...so many egos in the world of professional wrestling, it comes with the territory though. The ability to captivate a crowd is a powerful force that many know how to utilize on a small level, but very few can maintain the attention of the many...

(The Phoenix rises and so Apocalypse has now, officially begun and that is absolutely true because the show does not begin with The Phoenix, the SEF Universal Champion, a title he defends tonight, but also he is the SEF TV World Champion. He rises from his chair in the locker room to check his taped wrists and reach for his Universal Title strapping it around his waist. He reaches for the World Title slinging it over his right shoulder and then looks up with dark eyes possessed almost. His long hair slicked back and bushy beard trimmed up smooth.)

"Well Cliff o Clink, I'm not sure if I should thank you for being so gung ho to eliminate ANA, or if I should make sure you feel a taste of what i felt when you jumped me last week making your return to SEF!?! I guess thank you and I will see in the ring tonight and I am damn sure we will be fighting each other and we will keep fighting this Wednesday when we go one on one, and it won't stop there. I feel you brother, I'm close to saying goodbye, hell, I almost left this company earlier in the year, but sixteen years is a lot to give up and go make a new home. Rebuilding is always best, it shows more character, makes you stronger. Hell, you got one year up on me in tenure here, but then again, you didn't make your debut in the ring until what, ten years ago, mister Rockstar!?!"

(The Phoenix with a slight grin at that jab, but remains focused one hundred percent on what he must do.)

"You put your time in, you were here longer than I, doesn't matter what road you took. Sixteen years ago, I debuted on the SEF network through DOGG, a small Detroit based fed and I worked my way into the main event of Gangsta Paradise where I became the first ever DOGG Champion. The pressure was on from that moment and I buried myself, I got buried by everyone else fighting for the top spot, yet here I am rising time after time to take that top spot. There is no one better than me and tonight, Cliff, thanks, but no thanks, I got this on my own. Triple threat is deadly to the champ, but not The Phoenix. ANA, you can shove your crown up your ass and take the nWs with you. My titles stay with me, I earned them, you haven't."

(The Phoenix marches out of the room with a determination unlike anyone else.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF