sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.24.24: NEW Evolution and WAR cards, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Keep Fighting (Apocalypse)

Started by CoC, December 13, 2020, 10:09:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CoC

(And that's what the CoC will do come this Sunday at Apocalypse and afterwards on Evolution week after week, every Wednesday, Cliff o Clink keeps fighting because he knows nothing else. Seventeen years in SEF he has been fighting for opportunity to get in the ring, let alone become the multiple time World Champion that he is. This Sunday though he fights for a title he never held, the prestigious Universal Championship held by The Phoenix and Sunday there is a third threat in the title match in form of King Mack.)

(Cliff hangs out backstage at The Mack Arena drinking some water and looking dead set on on doing what he wants tonight. A leather jacket over his torso hangs open and his ring gear on and his eyes ready for a fight as he says.)

"Well, ANA wants that title and has one mindset, to walk out Universal Champion. The Phoenix hasn't shown yet, but I know he's back in the shadows somewhere watching us all, ready to rise from his own burial, but I ain't worried about him. Tonight I got one mindset, one goal, and its not be Universal Champion, although I will be fighting for that title and if the opportunity comes my way I will not hesitate to win the Universal Title. But ANA, I'm here to make sure you don't walk out Universal Champion. I didn't ask for this match, but I damn sure won't turn it down and I promise that I will do everything I can, even cost myself the chance to be Universal Champion in order to make sure you do not win. You don't belong anywhere near that title. I don't know what else to say really, how else to let you know that you stand no chance in become Universal Champion. The Phoenix could stand at ringside watching me and you and I will not worry about him because its you am focused on. No title for you at all, hell, if I have to take your partner out, I will. I don't care what happens to me, as long as I get my hands on you and keep you away from the title. I may sound like I am pulling for The Phoenix to win, but like I already stated, I am not saying I won't hesitate to take that title if I can, but my goal is to stop you, ANA, NBD, the Owner of SEF. You killed the Dogs of War, now this nWs, just drop it man, SEF should be the only letters you care about and maybe you should do it from behind that desk. If you need help staying back there, then maybe I can help you with that by ending your career tonight!?!?!"

(Cliff guzzles down some water, then splashes some over his head cooling off a bit before tossing the bottle away and walking off before Apocalypse begins.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF