sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Back For What's Mine

Started by LockDown2341, March 02, 2012, 12:32:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LockDown2341

Fade the scene in. Guess who it is? After a long time away, the uncrowned champion of the SEF has come back home. And with the opportunity of a lifetime nearly upon return. As the cameras roll, I stand there smirking, with the Franchise Championship belt over my shoulder. I laugh a bit, and then speak.

Guess who it is you sons of bitches? Yeah, that's right. Matt fuckin' Matlock has made his return to SEF after all this time. I know I'm not everyone's favorite. Some call me disloyal. Some might even call me a turncoat. After all, I did leave the company and wrestling in general high and dry about five years back. Hell, when I came back and fought Ares on multiple occasions, I ended up taking off again since I started to doubt my own skills. But I'm back now, and if you don't like it? Well...

The middle finger gets thrown up for a moment.

Last week I managed to put Chris Rodgers out of action for good. The punk couldn't handle sucking so much anymore so once I beat him, he retired. Oh, and this? Well, Mack didn't seem to want it anymore. So I figured, why not? They want to announce me as Franchise Champion, fine with me. But this? This isn't important at all right now. No, since this week I get my shot at redeeming myself for what happened all those years ago. Rather then just winning another promotion's title belt and being named SEF Heavyweight Champion, I can become the real SEF Champion. Two matches, three bastards; I can handle it.

I'm pretty sure over the years I've faced all these men. I know I've fought you Scorpion. Oh, I'm sorry. You dropped the gimmick and you're called Rick Reynolds right? It's funny. Last time I was here you were riding high as champion. Now you're fighting to get back into the main event and stay relevant. Real franchise my ass. Corez kicked the shit out of you, so now you got to fight to keep yourself from being considered a joke. That's why you gotta beat me right? How would it look if Reynolds lost to Matlock? After all I'm just a 'failure' dragged out from the wasteland right? Pfft. I did nearly everything there was to do in SEF long before you showed up Reynolds. Nearly everything that you've done, outside of being champion? I've done it first and better. The only cancer in this place is you, so why don't you rid us of your presence before I'm forced to get rid of you myself.

A grin and a laugh before continuing.

But I get through Reynolds and what awaits me? More hardship. I have to face The Ressurector. Didn't you used to call yourself Vlad? Hell, didn't you put a mask on and pretend to be a black guy "Skull"? I think you still have some payback due you giant son of a bitch. I never ever forgot that night in DOGG when you dropped me off the cell. All those years you walked around as a fraud, too scared to show who you really were. Now you finally have the balls to show the real Troy Storms. What do you think of me after all these years Troy? You're probably like Reynolds. You think I'm worthless and not worth a damn after all these years, right? You can't possibly concieve of a reality where Matt Matlock becomes World Champion, can you? I'll tell you this right now Troy, this is going to be my night, not yours!

Then Corez, a man I know but not one I've crossed paths with. You've been in this game almost as long as me Corez. You know what it's like to pine after that title for a long time, never winning it, and the feeling you get once you do. You've been in my spot. So even though we've never met in the ring, you know what's coming once I beat Reynolds and come for your belt! It's not often I get a shot like this, hell I might never get one again. So, just be prepared.

I looked down a moment, in thought, and then back up to the camera.

We got a bunch of tough bastards, all of them who love the hardcore style, all of whom want to be the SEF Heavyweight Champion. All you boys, you've been champion. Me? I was named a champion only. Even being named SEF Champion meant nothing because it wasn't the real belt. I didn't come back to lose; I did not come back to just be another flash in the pan. I came back to become the SEF Champion, as I should have been years ago! I came back to become the Triple Crown Champion I should have been years ago! I came back to become the legend I KNOW I am! You bastards aren't changing anything, and you're not stopping anything! I came back for what's mine, and I'm taking it!

Fade out.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF