sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Starting The New Year With More Gold (SEF TV)

Started by Taylor Andrews, January 01, 2021, 09:37:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taylor Andrews

"We closed the year out with a successful Triple Tag Team Title defense, and hey, turns out ANA could be trusted to have our backs in the match. He and MJ may have some issues though."

(Tina turns to look at Simon who sits next to her in the locker room and he just arches a sarcastic brow saying.)

"You think?!?"

(Tina laughing and shrugs saying.)

"Hey, ANA has some issues maybe, I don't know, I ain't ever been legit Owner of this company, so I don't know the pressures that come with that job. I deal with enough pressure by being a top draw for SEF. And next Wednesday, you and I get to put the pressure on ANA, or King Mack, and his princess, Jade West, but we have a very good incentive to do just that. The US Tag Team Titles are on the line and I would love nothing more than to win them, and with you, it would mean a lot, my friend."

(Tina reaching to a cooler next to her and pulls a Heineken from it, then grabs a second one offering it to Simon.)

Simon Lee Nash

Simon scoffs a little bit.

Simon: Sure we all have issues, That is nothing new. But you are right. King Mack didn't stab us in the back and he was loyal to the end. For that he did earn my respect.

Simon grabs the beer from tina's hand.

Simon: But that was then and this is now.

Simon: Now we have a chance to win tag team gold. United States tag team gold that is. And the same guy that was on our side is now on the other side. Along with the princess that you called Jade West.

Simon: Here is the thing. When i am on my game and focus she doesn't stand a chance. When you are on top of your game. Nobody can stop you.

Simon: SO what do you think is going to happen now that we are on the same page hmmm?

Simon: We can be the most unstoppable force that the SEF has never seen before.

Simon: I agree about one thing. I have always wanted to become tag team champions with the Golden Godness of the SEF and with a win. I will get that chance.

Simon: Now King Mack is going to be a tough out to get. He will try to take us down and i know that Jade West is going to want to prove that she is going to become an impact player in 2021. There is no doubts that they will cause some problems

Simon: However, They know that when we are on our game. We are the best of the best, I mean we have been doing this for a very long time now. You are the Golden Goddess and you earn that from winning match, Big Matches in your career. many of them for championship and just for the fact to earn the respect of the peers and the management alike.

Simon: As for me, I have been looking to get back to the groove that i had when i first burst on to the scene a few years ago. But like you said the fire is burning for me. Now more than ever and here we are. Together, as a team. Looking to become champions. two times over, i know it will be your third championship but this will be my second, Triple tag team champions and by the end of tonight we will become the new US Tag team Champions.

Simon: What a way to start 2021 don't you think?

Taylor Andrews

(Tina drinking her beer and then cups the bottle in her hands as she says with a bright smile.)

"I can't think of one. This what I want, its what you want, so we need to go out there and win the United States Tag Team Titles. King Mack is going to be tough no matter what side of the ring he is on, but he ain't going to really be in our way. Jade West I will admit has come along quite nicely since joining ANA, but she has a long way to go before she ever deserves to step into a ring with me. Its going to be a lot of fun winning those US Tag Team Titles with you Simon, plus beating up ANA is always cool."

(Tina taking a drink of her beer after raising it to Simon.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF