sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Where You At? (SEF TV)

Started by Jake Voss, January 06, 2021, 08:33:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jake Voss

(Back in the Underground Arena in Detroit for SEF TV this Wednesday and The Phoenix sits in the locker room with the Universal Title in front of him on a shelf and his bag at his feet. He has his ring gear on and his taping up his hands now as he says.)

"MJ, oh MJ, where have you been? Sulking over how early I eliminated you on Monday or just hurting from the whipping I put you ion the short time we had in the ring?"

(The Phoenix tossing the roll of tape in his bag and smacks his hands together, punches each palm, then grabs his title to turn and stand up with it held on his right shoulder. He looks around , then back up and says.)

"You got guts kid, you got heart and desire, so you'll go far, but you better get your head in the game if you want tog o over the Universal Champion. I'm right here man, waiting for the show to begin and the call to happen when we go lock up and I show you why you are in over your head. I hope ya prove me wrong. I doubt it though, I doubt you MJ, you are not in my league, let alone on my level. Still, I'll be here, right here waiting until its showtime!"

(The Phoenix turning to sit back down and reaches to his bag fishing a smartphone out and turns the screen on to scroll through reading something as we go to break.)

Daddy Mack

(MJ walks into the room stopping a few feet from The Phoenix who continues to scroll through his phone, but without turning, says.)

"About time you showed up."

(MJ smirking and says.)

"I wouldn't miss this match for the world ending as we speak. Not everyday I get to face the Universal Champion and as for what happened on WAR, I learn from my mistakes and you will not take me out early, again."

(The Phoenix turning to look at MJ now and says.)

"Is that so."

(MJ nodding yes and look a little more serious now.)

"Damn right it is. You want a fight, you got one and one day I will prove your ass wrong when I beat you in that ring."

(The Phoenix sarcastically smirking as he turns back to his phone and MJ stays there to say.)

"You better not turn your back on me in that ring cause I'll make short work of The Phoenix. I'll bury you so deep in ashes that the fire will never return."

(The Phoenix asking with a bit more sarcasm.)

"You done yet?!"

"Not by a longshot!"

(MJ almost shout that as he walks out of the room leaving The Phoenix to wait as we go to break.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF