sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

One Door Closes And Opportunity Knocks On Another (SEF TV)

Started by Daddy Mack, January 20, 2021, 03:06:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daddy Mack

(MJ stands in his ring gear with a sleeveless black shirt and his long hair hanging down his shoulders. A bit of a blank stare with not much to think about, or maybe too much to process after what he's been through in the new year!?!)

"I suppose I should be angered, upset, ready to seek revenge and kill every member of the nWs, especially King Mack, but I just don't have the desire to do so and Tina isn't all that mad either. She is I guess, but she's closer to King Mack than I am. Now, I lost the TV Tag Team Titles, we lost them in a blatant screwjob, but I find myself in a fatal four way this week to scale a leap and bound to the top of the mountain in SEF. A shot to be in the X-Cage, which I can't begin to describe how hardcore that sounds, but the winner goes to Wrestle X with a shot at the Universal or World Title, their choice.!!!"

(MJ smirking slighting showing that natural confidence and a bit of cockiness as he now says.)

"Its a tall order just getting in because Jade West as indeed been shutting me down in pursuit of that TV Title, though she has had some help from King Mack, so maybe in this fatal four way I can avenge those losses to her by pinning her in that ring, one two, three!?! Or perhaps The Aussie will show up for once and I can show him what I think of him wasting his opportunity to be what we all dream of being in this business!?! And then there is Simon Lee Nash, a guy I tagged with and befriended, he and Tina are closer, but I respect this guy a lot. He's been here like a decade busting his ass to be the man and now here I am, two months since I made my pro debut. Its going to be a war on SEF TV and Simon is going to be a hard rock to get over in this match, but again, I don't have to pin him. This is a fatal four way and I don't care how long anyone else as been in SEF busting their asses, I am going to bust mine to win this match and go to Total Anarchy, that is all I care about right now. WAR is not on my mind and Tina mentioned something to me about taking my spot in that match to which I agreed since she gave up her spot in this fatal four way for me. I owe her that if she wants it and I don't want the distraction anyways. I am shooting for that X-Cage and I know not to look past either Jade or Simon. The Aussie I think I can speak for my opponents and say he can kiss my ass!?! I am going to show the world why I am the prodigy of pro wrestling when I go face legends of SEF and pick them off one by one until its one on one. Then I get my choice, my pick of the Universal Champion or World Champion to fight at Wrestle X. That's the dream, but the reality to get their is at least two hungry opponents who want the same thing. Then seven opponents at Total Anarchy in a sadistic X-Cage, its going to be brutal and its what I signed up for!!!"

(MJ keeping his cool with that fire in his eyes showing how bad he wants to let it out.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF