sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.23.24: eXtreme Results Are Up, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Steal The Show (SEF TV)

Started by CoC, January 20, 2021, 05:56:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CoC

(Back in Detroit after a week off is the World Champion wearing his black leather jacket and black jeans with black hi top sneakers. The World Title over his shoulder as he walks into the Underground Arena pulling his suitcase behind him on wheels. The World Champion making his way up the stairs dragging his case behind him and as he gets to the top rounding the corner to the locker room he bumps into resident interviewer Michael Flecha who says.)

"Excuse me, hey, champ, Cliff o Clink, you're back> Ready for tonight's big fight against Nick Torres?"

(Cliff looking at Michael with a sarcastic smirk.)

"I'll always be ready to go one on one with my old running buddy Nick f'n Torres. I learned a lot from him over the years, but he's nWs these days and I'm all about myself which what I prefer. Nick Torres and I may steal this show tonight because I know he's bring it and so am I. I also know he had his time, he will not be getting this title from me because I will shut him down and move on to the next and the next and the next opponent. I worked too damn hard to lose to anyone, even Nick f'n Torres!"

(Michael nodding ok and asks.)

"Well since ya bring up the nWs, what if King Mack, or any of the rest of the nWs decides to get involved?"

(Cliff shrugs and pats his title on his shoulder with a snarl as he says.)

"Then I will go down in a blaze of f'n glory swinging at everyone of them sumbitches! I wish I never had anything to do with that group, so I'll fight them all anyday of the week, any odds. King Mack better bring the whole group cause he'll need all the numbers he can get against me, the CoC."

(Cliff walking by Michael now and heads into the locker room dragging his suitcase in with him.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF