sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

04.12.24: Evolution Results, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Fatal Fourway

Started by Simon Lee Nash, January 21, 2021, 01:00:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simon Lee Nash

Simon Lee Nash has done it all but there is one thing that he has yet to accomplish and that is to win an X cage match. Simon Lee Nash is now going to be in a fatal fourway matchup and a victory will send him to total Anarchy and a place inside the X cage.
Simon Lee Nash will now have to face off with the Aussie Tom Smith, Jade West and MJ.
Simon Lee Nash is sitting down with the Anarchy Championship on this shoulder and the triple tag team championship just laying down on his gym bag.

Simon: There will be possible history for me, If I can win this match and secure my place inside the x cage. Man I came so close one time when I was in there only to fall out by a trap door and lost the match in the final four, I remember that time.

Simon: One of the toughest moments in my wrestling career. I get a chance to rewrite that wrong but only if I survive the fatal fourway this week and by winning that I punch my ticket to Total Anarchy and that cage match.

Simon: Now as for you Tom Smith, You're a interesting one, When you show up then you can be one of the toughest people that I have ever dealt with, But you are here then you go and never to be seen or heard from again. So it makes me wonder if you really want this or not but no matter to me. It's all the same when it comes to us.

Simon: Jade West, Hmmm. It's seems like we just can't get away from each other, No matter if it was for the Television championship or now the chance to go into the X Cage, We can't break away it's like the SEF management just loves us to put us in a match together, Now the last time we faced off you had some help and took the US tag team championship away from myself and Tina, Now you have lost the last match in one hell of a women's championship battle
Simon: But you are dangerous and I know you want to prove that lost was nothing so I know that I am going to get your best.

Simon: Now we come to my buddy MJ. Well we are partners and good friends. There is mutual respect my man. You have been by my side in a few battles in the past and now here we are on opposite ends but we are trying to fight for a spot at the X cage. Well man. May the best man win. If we work together then we can just eliminated the first two and just leave it up to us. We can do that but if you want to be a renegade and go on your own. I don't have a problem with that. I always wanted to see what you got in the ring. You have been working with my friend Tina and she said that you got it. So now we get a chance to see it.

Simon: But at the end of the day it doesn't matter to me. I will be looking to win this match and punch my ticket to the X cage. I have been there before and now more than ever I am looking forward to get my chance and when I do win this fatal fourway then I will be fighting in the X cage. One step closer to either the Universal champion or the World Heavyweight Title.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF