sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Anarchry RP1

Started by The Perry Family, February 19, 2021, 07:35:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Perry Family

Jade is in the middle of the ring with her microphone and she then begin to talk.

Jade all right tonight me and i guess viper if he is even here cause we never see him around here are going for the sef triple tag team titles,and we got a lot of comeption against us that is + Viper v. Simon Lee Nash + Tina + MJ v. Nick Torres(c) + J X C(c) + Hick Janes(c) that is a lot of heavy ass comeption for the viper and the devil princess to fight against but i don't care because we are going to win! this and im going to have more comeption to fight against so let's just say this match means a hell of a lot to me and my family the Nws so everyone who want to get in my way just do yourselves a favor and don't get in my way just please don't!!

jade we are fearless we are going fight against anyone risk our lives bodies our souls everything else in between to go for these triple tag team championship titles so good luck to everyone else cause we got a lot to go for so in case anyone got something to say just get down here and let's get this going i got Nothing to loose.!!

she wait for reply
Jade West

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF