sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

05.07.24: WAR/Sacrifice/Burnout Results, Carnage TONIGHT, plus Mayhem THIS Saturday, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Going to WAR with the West Coast

Started by Taylor Andrews, March 08, 2021, 10:15:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taylor Andrews

(Sitting in the locker room is Taylor Andrews with her blonde locks up in a ponytail looking like not a strand is out of place. She wears her ring gear colored pink and white and showing off her curves. The US Title sits next to her on the right of the bench and her US Tag Team Title sits on her left. Her back seen as she appears to be taping her wrists and gazing ahead into her locker lost in thought so much her mouth opens to say.)

"LAJ and Mesa, Intergender Tag Team Champions and I would question why you are not defending your titles, but I am more concerned with Simon Lee Nash. Maybe I shouldn't be, has has been showing up at the last minute lately, but he has been showing up. I hope he does because tonight we go to WAR with the West Coast Connection, a legendary team. LAJ and Mesa are former World Champion in singles matches, but as a team, they are even better. I remember when I debuted in the ring eleven years ago and got to sit in this locker room and mingle with them, then watch them from backstage as they went to the ring being a phenomenal team. The West Coast Connection have been doing this for over twenty years and to main event WAR with them is got me a little bit giddy."

(Taylor lifting her US Tag Team Title up to spin her legs over the bench where it sat and turns around showing us the gleaming smile on her face and giddiness in her eyes. Her cheeks almost red from blushing perhaps as she says.)

"Before i debuted in the ring, I was working here as a ring announcer for seven years, off and on, and I remember Jay and Mesa coming in here and I always thought Mesa kinda cute with his rugged hardcore style and that stringy black hair, I don't know, call me a naive little girl for that, but I was only thirteen when I first met them. What a ride its been and now here I am as one of the best in the world ready to go toe to toe with a iconic team. Simon and I are close, we are feed off each other, and we know when we gotta have the others back, but tonight we face a team like no other for our United States Tag Team Championship titles. I don't want to lose them and I am going to fight my heart out to keep them. These titles are special to me, like this US Title."

(Taylor picking up her United States Championship from the bench to hold up with her US Tag Team Title and looks up with a cocky smirk.)

"This feels so right and pretty damn good, but mostly it feels balanced. Like my old friend, I am an all american girl and I will fight the WCC all by myself if I have to, but I won't have to."

(Taylor stands up on her feet slinging her titles, one over each shoulder and stares ahead with intensity and hunger to be the best.)

"I can count on Simon, I have to count on him, and I want to, I need to be able to count on Simon Lee Nash to have my back because if he doesn't, it could be the end of the Golden Goddess. I can't handle anymore let downs, not from those I call a friend, a brother, and it seems almost silly to say that. I am Taylor Nina Andrews, the Golden Gal, Whitney's chosen one, as strong as Mack himself, but I am not Mack. I want a crew to run with, I need Simon Lee, I need Mack to comeback, I need my crew...I need A crew and right now I got Simon. So I'm going to the gorilla position and I will wait for our match. Counting on you Simon, don't let me down. We can't be disrespecting the WCC anyways, these guys are legends and they'll take our titles if we ain't careful."

(Taylor walking out of the room and down the hall rounding around to a open foyer with a black curtain and several wrestlers sitting around waiting for the start of the show to begin. Taylor heading through the curtain to the technician area taking a seat in the corner keeping to herself and waiting for her crew.)

Simon Lee Nash

Simon shows up to the arena with the United States Tag team championship on his left shoulder. The other belts are inside his gym bag. He walks into the locker room and quickly change and get ready for the match. Simon checking his cell phone reading the messages.

Simon text something back.

Simon: West Coast Connection, Well this is going to be fun. No doubts about it. I have seen what they are capable of and yes Tina is right. This is going to be a tough title defense. But i am here tonight to make history. not to drop these belts just yet. Myself and the Golden Goddess have been working really hard lately and we are finally on the same page.

Simon: It's crazy i always wanted the blessing of Mack and Whitney and i wanted to be their chosen one. Whittney gave Tina that honor for the ladies and i didn't get it for the guys but since that time. I paved my own path, My own journey to glory and now this is the most sucess that i have in years.

Simon: Now tonight i get to team up with my best friend and one that had ride or die with me since the very beginning. We flirt and yeah there is that kind of chemisty but at the end of the day we are focus on the job at hand. We know what we can do together.

Simon: West Coast Connection LAJ and Mesa are no jokes they are proven talent. I still got a bone to pick with Mesa, He was screwing around with my sister Christine a few years ago. Then dumped her breaking her heart and i haven't forgotten about that. So There was no way i was going to miss this fight. Tonight i have a chance to extract some revenge on him and beat one of the best tag teams in the world. Sign me up and let's get to war.

Simon: Tonight the Golden Goddess and the Lone Wolf will rise one more time in that very ring and keep the United States Tag team Championship.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF