sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

05.07.24: WAR/Sacrifice/Burnout Results, Carnage TONIGHT, plus Mayhem THIS Saturday, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Simon vs Viper for Anarchy Title

Started by Simon Lee Nash, March 28, 2021, 01:05:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simon Lee Nash

Simon Lee Nash is going into Anarchy ready for a war. He knows that this time he is going to fight Viper, Even though they will be fighting for all the titles the WAR and Anarchy Championships at Wrestle X this time it's going to be a one on one war. The last time Simon and Tina was going to try to keep the SEF US Tag Team CHampionships against West Coast Connection and Viper wipe out Simon causing a DQ finish. Simon hasn't forgotten about that.

Simon: Viper, it's seems that the SEF Management doesn't want us to wait for Wrestle X. So here we are, You and me one on one for this Anarchy Championship. It's crazy what the journey has been leading us too. but you made this personal a long time ago. You have been dealing with me for a long while now. I have been looking for the chance to get my hands on you and destroy you once and for all. Now i get my chance. I get a moment to take out all my anger. All my rage that i have been built up inside of me for the last few months and it will be coming out on you.

Simon: Don't worry i will have plenty more rage for Wrestle X but if you think that you are taking this Anarchy championship away from me heading into wrestle X you got another thing coming. I will make sure that i am still the champion and if that stupid Bitch JEM try to stick her nose where it doesn't belong well

Simon puts up the wolfpac sign

Simon: I have someone that would be more then willing to take care of that problem for me.

Simon: Tonight i walk into Anarchy as Champion and i will walk out still ANarchy champion as i head on to a date with legacy at Wrestle X.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF