sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Mark Jackson vs Simon Lee Nash.

Started by Simon Lee Nash, April 01, 2021, 12:56:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simon Lee Nash

MJ and Simon has been good friends for most of the year but now they are going to be facing off for the War Championship.

Simon: This has been a wild ride so far but on the road to Wrestle X has been alot of twist and turns and now here is another one on WAR. Now i have to face off with a member of the wolfpac in Mark Jackson for my WAR championship. Well Mark you and i both know that when it comes to championships.

Simon: for this one night, Friendships goes out the window. Now i have the up most respect for you and you are a hell of a fighter. But i need to win this. I want to keep my championship fight with viper as is. I need to win this and keep the Anarchy championship to hopefully keep my spot on the biggest show of them all.

Simon: SO it's nothing personal man. It's only business.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF