sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Wrestle X

Started by Taylor Andrews, April 11, 2021, 10:31:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taylor Andrews

(Waiting in the locker room looking a slight bit teary eyed is the Golden Goddess who's eyes seem to shine brighter than ever, sparkle almost, but a lost look as she sits there, waiting, patiently, for who she needs, knowing that what she needs to night is the Anarchy Women's Championship.)

"I have waited long enough for this moment and I will be damned if any two bit devil wannabe demon princess is going to knock off the greatest wrestler on this active roster. I am headlining Wrestle X, I am at the top of the card, I am opening this show and J X C has to follow this. The United States Championship is as special as the Universal or World Championships, like any title I have fond memories of, they are what makes us a champion. I have no doubt that Jade West will continue to fight for her championship dreams as I have and one day she may be in my position, but today she ain't even in my league. I need Mack and I got him. No one else can say that because no one else knows where in the hell he is, but I know and I am waiting very patiently for the real Mack to show up and drop every single one of you."

(And in a flash of a second Tina springs up with a superkick sending us to fade to black.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF