sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

05.07.24: WAR/Sacrifice/Burnout Results, Carnage TONIGHT, plus Mayhem THIS Saturday, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Time to Stake my claim

Started by Simon Lee Nash, April 11, 2021, 11:52:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simon Lee Nash

Simon: VIper you have been a thorn on my side for a very long time. You have been costing me matches and titles left and right. Now here we are at the biggest event of the year. Wrestle X and the WAR Championship is on the line. I have been looking forward to this match for a very long time.

Simon: Ever since i came back to SEF on a full time basis. I have been fighting like a champion and been given some of the best partners and matches that i had to deal with. I have won a few and lost a few. But now on the biggest stage where the lights are shine so damn bright.

Simon: I come here to face off against you. VIper i don't care what you say or even attempt to do but when this is all said and done. I will be walking out tonight still the WAR champion.

SImon: I have yet to have my wrestle X moment and tonight i get it and finally finish you off once and for all.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF