sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Jade Talks About Needing To Retain Her Woman's Championship

Started by The Perry Family, April 12, 2021, 09:52:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Perry Family

jade is in the ring and she then begin to talk.

Jade West.
all right wrestel x is a major very inportand pay per view with me defending my womans championship in the middle of the ring, i don't care what i got to do i don't care what the hell happens to me, i need to win this match and kick Taylor Andrews Ass all over the ring and back again i need to show her why iam the devils princess why this means so much to me why she is going to be left broken and left a broken mess wondering what did ido wrong, why am i not the womans champion like i schould be while iam going to be left standing tall with my womans' championship hanging high above m y head and walking backstage knowing i finally got that win  i needed i need this win i needed this moment! like tina said this moment means a life time to me i got Nothing to loose il risk losing anything else then my Woman's championship!

Jade/ because since i came here that is all i wanted and it took several years for it to happen and thanks to jem months back as a surprise she let it happen and here iam standing tall with the gold around my waist and taylor you are not getting this back

she wait for reply
Jade West

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF