sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

GREETINGS ALL...

Started by mack, March 05, 2012, 07:59:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daddy Mack

...how are you all?

I am fine, stoned, of course, lol, and seriously, how are you as I hope your fine, fine and dany, hey, just ok is good as long as your not pissed, angry, mad, raving, lunatic, one step away from the asylum!?!?!?!?!?!

Anyways, I meant to post this yesterday, but did something and forgot, lol, so now, if I can remember...

...oh yea, i redesigned SEF a bit as ya can all tell and did revise the rules changing the deadline among a few other things that escape my memory now as I may not have edited more!?!? I forget, so re read them all by clicking the link to the left, but the deadline i just made kinds grey where 11 pm is the initial deadline, but ya have the next hour until 12 am to get anything done without rushing. Basically, shoot for 11, but don't rush too much if ya can't get it done sooner, just showing what i been preaching for years, laxtivity or whatever, lol, is that even a word!?!?!?

Ok, so i redesigned the site too and i re did the permissions as i just never thought too much on what to give who, just too much on stories as usual and i know, results should be it now, lol, but this helps me with that and it all works and i am trying, so be patient and thanks for being patient, lol. ANYWAYS...lol, long story short, you can delete any post you want that YOU posted anywhere in SEF and on the ooc board ya can modify i think, yea, same as the graphics boards, plus a few other things changed too, polls, ya can post them anywhere in sef, so be creative with r/p's and take a poll, maybe it could work, maybe it could flop!?!

So yea, if ya fucked up an roleplay, made a mistake, just delete it and repost it, i forgot about the trash bin. When ya do it all yourself instead of rely on a host like aimoo or pro boards or whatever its hard to get all the same features like profile comments, we have thos enow in sef, so ya can post comments to a members profile. However, ya can add a lot of the same shit, except a nice editor toolbar like aimoo and msn had for posting messages, msn was far better i think, with its layouts at least as aimoo fucked up a lot i noticed.

ANYWAYS...AGAIN...LOL...um, yea, that's all I guess, just look around and learn what all ya can do activity wise in sef, abide the rules and any questions, shit, i shouldput that on the rules, lol, anyways, any questions, well seriously, do i need to tell ya to CONTACT SEF, link to the left <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Ok, aggressive and extreme enough, lol just ask if ya dont know and i'll try to answer, but eh, um, lol, yea, just ask, never hurts and have a sense of humor or leave now, lol, peace and i was saying that long before i ever heard it used in mainstream society for i grew up peaceful and with nature, i seen what effect we beings have done, but i do know that WE can also work to make peace with nature as we are nature, natural, animals for were all beings, like a plant, lol, ok, enough philosophy for the night, back to results as is aid above already,lol, and i am sorry folks, for my tardiness, i been tardy my whole life, a tard, lol, retard, lmao, but at least i have wrestlings and some friends who get what so many wrestlings fans get, its all about a smile and no frown, no matter how you wear it, its about union and enjoyment, its about, ah fuck me, no, its anot about fucking me, unless your hot, i mean a hot chick, lmao, oh no, now i'm a homophobic, lol, ok, i'm stopping and i'm going to results after ic ook and get ready for RAWWWWWWWWW, so yea, peace out my niggas, roflmao cause if you take me seriously your lame

oh yea, now i remember what else i was gonna say, but i brought back house shows and rathe rthan explaina nd end up rambling on, here ya go, peace

http://mjlsd.com/sef/index.php?action=ezportal;sa=page;p=98

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF