sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.18.24: WAR Results / eXtreme Card / Wrestle X, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Curb Stomping All Yo Asses (Evolution)

Started by Da Gangstas, March 02, 2012, 08:41:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Da Gangstas

Sitting on the roof of the Mid South Coliseum is Xanthus in baggy blue jeans, an IX tee and black and white sneakers. He lays on his back smoking a joint and just stares up into the night sky blowing the smoke up. X taking another hit sends that one upwards, then says.

Those Tag Titles need to come back to IX and I get to roll into the ring underneath my ass with my friend Mack, with a guy who was the big brother it turned I really had, he was so much to me and we been champs before, but tonight we get serious!

He hit’s the joint some more blowing the smoke up, then says.

All ya all in the match, ya want the belts, Ashley and Jason, The Franchise, and The Jericho Army, every one of you have made your claim and said its your time, but what about IX, what about us, really!?!

X sitting up finishes the joint and flicks the roach away, then brings his arms up around his knees clasping his hands together loosely. Xanthus just looking stoned and rather emotionless as he stares wild eyed and sort of emotionless saying.

All you girls in this match tonight got no idea who are your in the ring with cause it be me, me, muthafuckas, me, mister X to the muthafuckin’ A rolling down the way with my home dawg M to the goddamn A. Mack and me, IX rolling strong and right through you sumbitches. Tonight WE stake our fucking claim to be Tag Team Champions and if you fail to grasp just who we be, you be finding out the hard way and in for a lesson of a lifetime, a rude muthafuckin’ awakening!

His eyes growing ever intense now and that drive in him to go all out, to reset the standard, that love for what he does shining through. He just continues on with the flow.

So I be failing in my comeback despite the show stealing matches I been a part of huh Nykki!? Ya believe that shit hun, well fine by me, it’ll be ever the more sweeter when yo ass gets humbled by X to the A sending you and the T & A to the back a line. Ya think what ya want baby, but I’ll be out there proving yo ass wrong and maybe later I can tap it!?!

A laugh now and he just lets it go away keeping that determination and drive showing strong still while saying.

Wouldn’t mind tapping her partner or Ashley and thanks for the respect hun, I’m sure this will be one hell of a crazy, chaotic match and right up the alley of IX, the real hardcore connection! We gonna tear you apart and I’ll do the same after the show with ya too, unless ya got something for Jason, but hey, I do sloppy seconds, look at me, how can I not!?!

A mocking smirk and Xanthus shrugging says.

I’m far from new to this game or to SEF though, so Jason, I suppose kid would be the right word and I been called it for years in SEF, fuck, hard to imagine I ain’t one sometimes. I been World Champ, in my debut year, back in ‘02 when it was eighteen, though it was also my last reign as champ. I’m a triple crown champ, in SEF and on MSN or is that a MSN Grand Slam winner, I forget!?! Its just something silly as MSN had some good promotions, but probably an equal number of ones that would fuck you over for no reason at all, like BUD. I know firsthand about that as I was there, briefly as I was fucked over in my first match which was wrote off as never happened even though I dominated, fuckers!

A look of disdain in his eyes and X just shakes his head as if trying to shake away the bullshit, then looks up wild eyed saying.

Anyways, back to present day, back to the night at hand, back to what will happen in a couple hours down below me in the Mid fucking South Coliseum. IX running rampage and roughshot all over Evolution and getting back the Tag belts. This Jericho Army in the match, Shane and Cody, yea, ya basically do suck, but your in an unpredictable environment, so wise up and realize it for you could walk out with another shot at the gold indeed. Thing is, your all too concerned with how you appear, with telling people who you are rather than showing them. Just go out there and rip it up like IX does every fucking night we get in that ring! Like were gonna do to the two of you sorry ass chumps and of course, The Franchise. Nykki and Tina, just two more words for ya girls….KISS THIS!

X doing a crotch chops leaps up, then looks down saying.

Oh yea, to all you lil ladies in the fatal four way, tonight IX is gonna stomp all your asses to the fucking curb, so yea…KISS THIS!

And Xanthus stomps down with his right foot over the view bringing it to static, then fade to black.

NBD

The IX locker room and the door is ajar, so in we go to find Mack laying on the sofa asleep in his gear sprawled out. Greg Boone stands over the sofa looking down and shrugs asking.

Should I wake him?

And the view moves up and down nodding yes when Xanthus walks in throwing an arm around Greg asking.

What up Greggers?

Greg annoyed just says.

I was looking for an interview with Mack as he has yet to say anything regarding the match tonight. Was wondering if I should wake him up!?

Xanthus laughing steps forward dropping an elbow to Mack and hops away and over to the sofa opposite Mack. The Showsteala sits up looking around asking.

Who dun it, who dun it???

He leans back looking at Xanthus laughing and just smirks saying.

Oh, never mind, wake me when Evolution starts!

Xanthus blurts out.

Its about to and Greg here wants a few words.

Mack looks up at Greg who is about to say something, but Mack says.

KISS THIS!

And he does a crotch chop, then lays down, so Greg turns to Xanthus asking.

So you got second for a few words?

Xanthus still smirking says.

Nah man, I blew some smoke earlier, now we gotta blaze up. Just waiting on Corez, so stick around  and get high, but as far as the fatal four way tag match…actions speak louder than words!

X leaning back pulls a joint from behind his ear and sparks it up with a lighter from his shorts. Mack perking back up and X passes it over to him as Greg, well, he sits down and decides to participate as does the cameraman who sits down setting the camera down catching the joint going to Greg and fade to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF