sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Jade Calls Out The Bongman.Friday Night Fame RP

Started by The Perry Family, August 05, 2021, 05:36:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Perry Family

jade is in the middle of the ring she looks around the ring she is wearing a WOLF RIP Shirt she then begin to talk.

Jade all right tonight i got me a title championship match for the Sef Icon Championship, i got me a shot against some dude named Bongman let me say i been in the ring with him before and he is nothing special proably one shot of a tootsie rool but that about it,

Jade iam going to win this match,with what i been through lately, losing somebody that was like family to me im not sure what state of mind iam in right now or what iam feeling but iam going take everything i got inside of me i been Holding inside of me for so long.

Jade and take it out on Bongman, I Don't care what i got to do, iam going do we i can whatever i want, to make sure i will win this championship match, the devil playground may be gone but will live on forever in my soul! so Bongman if you want a great match get down here right now and let's get this match started!

she wait for reply
Jade West

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF