sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Jade Is Ready For Mark Jackson.

Started by The Perry Family, September 22, 2021, 12:37:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Perry Family

Jade is in the middle of the ring, she looks around and she then begin to talk.

Jade.it been a long time since u faced me Mark jackson and iam going to take your SEF Icon Championship away from you and put it around my waist, nothing is going to keep me from finally once again getting some championship gold around my beautifull sexy waist.

Jade u beat me once you will not do it again it not going happen,at all this means to much to me, i will not let anything stand in my way! im sure your all talented and that but this match is very Inportand to me and i got Nothing to loose! i might do something shocking if ido loose, which i will not so im going to think about it!

Jade so you know what enough waiting why dont you get down here and let's talk about how iam going to make you my bitch and keep you from defeating me tonight because like i said i got Nothing to loose and everything to gain tonight so Good luck you are going need it!

Jade you will not break me or drive me to my breaking point.

she wait
Jade West

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF