sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

05.07.24: WAR/Sacrifice/Burnout Results, Carnage TONIGHT, plus Mayhem THIS Saturday, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Simon Lee Nash & Jade West v. Josh Diabolical & Havoc

Started by The Perry Family, October 26, 2021, 02:32:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Perry Family

Jade is in the middle of the ring and she takes a deep breath and begin to talk.

Jade hey looks like me and Simon are in tag team action tonight,against Josh Diabolical and havoc this schould be a very exciting tag team match with lot of action and i really need this win i want and deserve this win to get me back up in the rankings, and with a nash as my tag team partner, nothing can go wrong, we are going to destroy josh and havoc,there nothing i would not do to win this match, so let's get this action going asap.

she wait for reply
Jade West

Simon Lee Nash

Simon walks into the picture.

Simon: It's been a while but here we are, Fame. and for the first time that i can remember myself and Jade are teaming up. Now there is a history that we had back in the day. It was before the SEF days but tonight it's going to be fun. Now you see, Josh and Havoc. Jade and myself knows what it takes to win. I mean you are looking at a former Women's champion, Tag champ in her own right and myself as the former SEF World Champion and was apart of one of the greatest stables in the history of SEF with Impact Playas. Trust me i am still tight with some of them.

Puts up the wolfpac sign.

Simon: They know.

Simon: So tonight it's all about making an impact. It's about taking down two people while myself and Jade gets to step up one more time and show the SEF that WE are the best at what we do.

Simon: It's simple, Another fight, Another win, Another winners pay check.

The Perry Family

Jade we just need to win more wins more Paychecks and im sure josh and havoc want to win and collect one as well but we are sorry we not going to let that happen this means a lot to me,and simon over here we know what it is like to hold championship gold and by god we are going do it again sooner then later.

Jade and for that to happen, we need our oppointes to get down here right now! so Josh and Havoc get down here  right here and Now or forfit another win for us we don't go down very slightly

she wait for reply
Jade West

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF