sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

04.12.24: Evolution Results, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

SEF TV 753

Started by NBD, November 28, 2021, 10:55:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

NBD

Date/Time: Saturday, December 4th, 2021 @ 8 PM EST

Venue: Underground Arena in Detroit, MI

Theme: Blaze Of Glory by Bon Jovi

CARD IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE

Opening Contest
Chris Orton v. Cliff o Clink

Simon Lee Nash v. PBR

Sit Down Interview with Phoenix hosted by Frank Malone

Hardcore Match
Johnny Rotten v. Jade West

Main Event
TLC Tag Team Match

Rob Ruckus & Mark Jackson v. Xanthus(c) & Corez(c)
SEF Tag Team Championship

NBD

December 4th, 2021 @ 8 PM EST

Underground Arena in Detroit, MI

Blaze Of Glory by Bon Jovi

Opening Contest
Chris Orton v. Cliff o Clink

Winner:
Cliff o Clink

Simon Lee Nash v. PBR

Winner:
PBR

Sit Down Interview with Phoenix hosted by Frank Malone

The Phoenix in a hoody with most of face hidden, a dark grey color to it and a pair of loose blue jeans and white hi top sneakers. His hands are in the front pocket of the pull over sweatshirt and he stares across from where he sits to Frank Malone who wears his cheap suit and Detroit ballcap.

Frank Malone: So what's going on with you lately? What do I even call you, Phoenix? Jake Voss?

Phoenix: Call me whatever you like, but recognize the fact that I have busted my ass here for far too long to care about a name. Don't get me wrong, I am The Phoenix cause I rise like no other from firestorms bigger than anyone else can imagine. When you feel the Phoenix Rising, its all over. I have proven myself to belong in the ring with anyone, anywhere, yet SEF is my home and I will make it last forever like those before did. I have revolutionized SEF wrestling, won it all and still with years to go before I am ever done.

Frank Malone: So you plan to be here for a long time and keep pursuing that Universal Champion that has eluded you most of this year?!

Phoenix: As long as this body continues to outlast everyone else I will be here and that Universal Championship, no lie, it will be mine again. I was robbed of that title, but things are changing to remain the same around here and opportunity will be there and I will take it. Rick Reynolds is a great wrestler and champion and losing that steel cage match to him here a few weeks back, it was nothing bad. We killed it that night and there will be another night to take that title from him, like I said, I have many years to go, so a lot of nights left to be the top of the food chain around here. I'm hoping for more competition though, maybe someone should come back home, so we can complete some unfinished business. I have risen to the challenge and welcome it on any given night.

Frank Malone: Who might this challenger be you speak of?

Phoenix: That is where we end this interview and just know, I'll be waiting here in SEF for the challenge of my career and I will pursue that Universal Championship as well. I am the best version of myself right now, The Phoenix is alive and ready to ignite everyone else.

And up he is to walk away casually with hands still in his hoody pocket ending this interview just like that.

Hardcore Match
Johnny Rotten v. Jade West

Winner:
Jade West

Main Event
TLC Tag Team Match
Rob Ruckus & Mark Jackson v. Xanthus(c) & Corez(c)
SEF Tag Team Championship

Rick Reynolds does get involved, but it doesn't matter in the end when Xanthus takes out the whole Triad crashing them through tables at ringside with his own body among the wreck, but leaves Corez to retrieve the titles from above the ring.

Winners: Xanthus and Corez

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF