sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

The End (v. Chris Orton @ SEF TV)

Started by CoC, December 03, 2021, 12:36:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CoC

"YOU COME ON TO MY SHOW AND INTERRUPT MY WORLD TITLE MATCH!!!"

The voice of Cliff o Clink shouting from the shadows to reveal his face of anger as he says.

"Its bad enough I had to fight  three other guys, but then you stuck your nose into the match all because you aren't happy with the legacy you left behind. You want to add to your own dynasty at my expense, while Chris Orton, you better be ready for The CoC to end your legacy. You cost me that World Title and that's all I need to end you and your little career you had here. You're lucky to have had that hall of fame spot, though not to say you didn't earn it cause you did, you took the ball and ran with it and earned moment to last a lifetime. Its what you have done since that hurts your legacy, Chris. I am a lifer and one day will accept my place in the hall of fame, but this business is still calling my name and that World Championship is looking at me. Chris, you better me looking at me cause you look deep in these eyes and you will see a man that will not rest until you are gone. This is SEF and this is my home, my house, and to be cliche, I will take the trash out. Again, not to say I don't respect you, but its not about that. I am going to do you a favor Chris. This Saturday in the Underground Arena we will rock the live crowd with a hard fight, but you will be reminded why you need to have your end. You're over Chris, and Saturday on SEF TV, you will know it when drop you with The End. Its only fitting I be the guy to do it, I already did it last time we were in the ring together, you know how it feels and you know you won't get up. Now maybe you'll be ready this time, and I hope you are Chris, I hope you are ready to go one on one with the CoC. I will make sure you feel The End by the end of SEF TV on Saturday, December fourth, you will know my name is Cliff o Clink and I will end you, Chris."

And The CoC disappearing into the shadows.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF