sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

The Rotten One Prepares

Started by Taylor Andrews, December 03, 2021, 01:35:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taylor Andrews

Johnny sits on a chair in the locker room with his smartphone in hand looking at something, scrolling through every few seconds as if he is reading something of interest. He wears his ring gear with a black SEF branded shirt and leaning forward nose down to his screen as Viper walks in wearing a black suit, no tie and a buzzcut still with no beard, clean shaven as a matter of fact. He walks over to Johnny and pulls a chair over to sit across from the Rotten one gaining his attention. Johnny showing interest in seeing its Viper as he says.

"Whoa, Viper, what the hell you doing here!?"

Johnny smirking as Viper snirks back and says.

"Came to see you kid. Was just thinking of you actually and wanted to drop in and talk."

Johnny nodding ok and says.

"Well yea man, anytime Viper just drops in to talk. What's on your mind?"

Viper says.

"Just thinking how you are and should be more of yourself, be you, be your namesake, and just have fun doing it. You're Johnny f'n Rotten, be The Rotten One, don't hold back. Be yourself is all I really wanted to tell you."

Johnny nods like he appreciates it and takes it to heart saying.

"Be an asshole, yea, I can do that. So is that all or can you get the hell away from me?"

Johnny smirking and Viper returning it to stand up and head out, but turns to say.

"Screw you!"

Viper walks out as Johnny goes back to looking at his phone scrolling through a bio on Jade West, then clicks on her promo to watch it as we cut to a break.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF