sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Main Event v. Jason Price for the Icon Title @ SEF TV

Started by CoC, December 30, 2021, 05:31:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CoC

(The CoC sits a dim lit dressing room with a towel around his neck in his ring gear leaning forward, sweat dripping from his brow while is stare is fixed at the floor.)

Cliff o Clink: The Triad will feel my wrath, one by one, until I take all of their gold, yea, now that would piss them off, especially their little ring leader, Rick Reynolds. You son of a bitch! I'll be coming for that Universal Championship, but don't get too excited Jason price, do not think that I will overlook you because winning that Icon Title would mean the f'n world to me. I am a pro wrestler, I raise the bar when I step in the ring, and when I win a title, when I wear a championship, I elevate that title just as I elevate this business to a whole new level when I step in the ring. Jason, you are the beginning of the end, heh, The End, of The Triad. You are special, you just joined their ranks, although, we all know you been buddies with them boys for years, hell, we all go way back to the days when I was running around behind a camera watching you all in the ring. You are special though Jason, you are the first example to be made by The CoC in his rise to the top, again, but hey, it was a long year in the year in twenty twenty one. We had a lack of weekly events this year in SEF, and the year began with me getting screwed out of a World Title, but hey, I'm still here, still alive, still able to walk to that ring and see a new year of action. The second day of the new year is SEF TV and yours truly is the main event because Jason price needs me in the main event to be in that spot. The Icon Title needs me to elevate it and if Jason is not careful, he just may lose that title before he gets a real chance to shine as champion. Then again, if he was half the man I am, he'd be doing it now, he'd be truly Priceless, but we all know he has to hide behind a team, from Chris Crest to The Triad. Don't get me wrong, I know the value of a team, I been a team player, I went to bat for my brothers many times, but this Sunday its one on one and Jason Price is going to feel The End.

(Cliff stands up grabbing the ends of his towel with his hands and walks out of the room with it still around his neck. He grabs a small, black bag on his way out and fade to black.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF