sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.18.24: WAR Results / eXtreme Card / Wrestle X, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

SEF Under New Ownership

Started by NBD, November 28, 2021, 10:47:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NBD

For those who may have missed the latest installment of FAME you missed the former Owner of SEF, Norm, resign live on FAME which was a special Wednesday night edition back on October 27th. A clip at the end of FAME aired live from early this morning around 2 am with the following quote.

"I sold SEF and I am done, I QUIT, as I said on the last edition of FAME which I don't know the future, and I am truly sorry to waste anyone's promo time on a show that may not happen, but I can't do this anymore, I already killed ANA, now, this is not happening for me. Anyways, on to selling SEF, its back with JEM, its her baby to rock!!!!!!!!!!!"

So apparently Jennifer Elizabeth Marret is the new Owner of SEF and she has already put Viper in charge of producing shows, security and operating this company. JEM as she is known may be better known as Jenom, but adopted the name Elizabeth Marret after ripping off Whitney Marret and further causing the real Marret to remain hidden. So the future does remain uncertain now as JEM really doesn't care about SEF. Hell, she once tried to kill SEF with Viper's help, so maybe this is their plan, their doing, their work coming to a fruition to finally end SEF!!!???

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF