sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Interview With Shane Jericho (Evolution)

Started by mysticbabydoll, March 09, 2012, 04:28:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mysticbabydoll

Shane is taking on Rick Reynolds, Corez and Cody in a fatal fourway. He was still feeling the effects of Cody's finishing move, and he knew he could get some revenge on him in this match. No one really belived in Cody and him, and they are a great team when they are not fighting each other. They cared about wrestling, but he knew Cody had an attitude problem. He just got done trainning with Billy, and he walks in the other room. He takes a shower, and comes out in his wrestling attire. They walk out of the gym, and are heading back to the locker room when an interviewer stops them as the interview starts.

Interviewer

You are facing Rick Reynolds, Corez and your brother in a fatal fourway. What are your thoughts on this match?
Shane Jericho

I am sure Rick and Corez are tough competiters, and I have no problem facing them at all. I know I got my work cut out for me, and I will have to step up my game in this match. I really have no problem with them, but I am not gonna back down at all. This match can go either way, and I can't wait to take them on.

Interviewer

Cody attacked you after you lost the shot at the tag team championship, and I got to know. Will that effect you at all during this match?

Shane Jericho

No it will not cause Cody just can't take a loss, but I am not like that. I want to give my best every time I am in the ring, and these haters can say that we don't care about anything that goes on here well they are wrong cause we do. You see I will deal with Cody in this match, and it really don't matter if I win or lose cause I will prove that I am willing to work hard to get where I want to be regardless of what is said about me. They don't know Cody and me at all to even judge us, but I gues no one here wants us to make it here. We are not rookies that think we are way better then anyone, but I want to prove everyone wrong cause I surely am not gonna allow them to get the best of me. The match can turn on the dime, and I will give everything I have in this match.

Interviewer

Thank you for your time Shane.

Shane Jericho

Your welcome.

Shane walks off down the hallway, and heading to the ring entrance when the show fades to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF