sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Not Just a Fluke. [Evolution 55 promo]

Started by ashley, March 09, 2012, 05:21:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ashley

At Evolution 54, Ashley Pearson and Jason Stratus became number one contenders to the Tag Team Championships. Tonight, at Evolution 55, they face off against Nykki Delight and Tina in what is sure to be a great match. We are just hours away from the event, but SEF has decided to host a small event prior to the show as fans settle into the Mid South Coliseum. Ashley heads down to the ring for some singles competition against The Rockstar. The bell rings and The Rockstar taunts her for a few seconds before Ashley kicks him right in the gut and plants him with the Lone Star Driver and makes the nonchalant cover for the ref's 3 count. The fans clap and cheer even though a very quick match, and Ashley has a grin on her face and she asks for a mic. 

Ashley
"Wow, bitches just love to talk shit don't they? I'm sure you all have heard Nykki and Tina out here running their mouths the way they usually do. Well, I have something that I need to get off my chest, because for far too long I have been way too fuckin' nice!"

The fans get rowdy for Ashley who takes a second to soak in the crowd reaction. She flashes a smile and gets right back to her rant.

Ashley
"First, let's start of with Nykki. During that whole time of mindless rambling, she made one point, she was the weak link of her team. Everybody who was in the arena could see that, hell even Stevie Wonder could tell that she sucked that night. But she seems to think that her and Tina have a chance of getting retribution, and that they have a chance of winning this time around. I have a news flash for you Nykki, and I'll speak slowly and use small words so I know you understand what I'm saying. If your team lost once, they can damn sure lose again!"

The fans start up the "Ashley" chants as Ashley smiles at the noise the crowd is making.

Ashley
"And another thing, Nykki, Jason and I are not just some 'fluke'. Jason and I are former champions and everybody here knows how hard we bust our asses in this company. We aren't just some fluke, Nykki, we kicked your asses once, and we will be happy to do that once more tonight. The fans have had enough of this so called Franchise, and so have Jason and I! If anybody can take down the Franchise, it's Ashley Pearson and Jason Stratus!"

he fans cheer her words once more and Ashley can stop smiling as she is loving the crowd reaction she is currently getting here in Memphis.

Ashley
"And now let's focus our attention onto Tina. Tina, who the hell do you think you are? What makes you such a fucking expert on the career of Ashley Pearson? You talk alot of shit about someone you barely know. I usually don't like to talk too much trash, but if you got disses lined up, so do I sweetie. You wanna say that I failed as a singles competetor? Well, answer me this question Tina, where's your pretty little International Championship? Oh that's right, Derek Helms is now the champion! I competely forgot that Derek Helms took that championship from your slutty waist, washed the diseases off of it, and is now wearing it around his shoulder!"

The fans start chanting for Derek Helms as Ashley doesn't seem to like the sound of that. She waits for them to die down a bit and goes right back to talking.

Ashley
"I know people that used to look up to you because you were a champion. You were the personification the Talent & Agression, but without that International Title around your waist, you're nothing but the personification of failure and mediocrity. And what' sad is that between you and Nykki, you are actually the better in ring performer! Tonight, at Evolution 55, Jason and I do indeed have a point to prove. We're going to prove that we aren't just some fluke team, we're going to prove that we deserve to be the number one contenders for the tag team titles, and we are going to also prove that the Franchise is full of nothing, but a bunch of overrated piss poor excuses for professional wrestlers! Sorry bitches, but shit happens!"

Ashley drops the mic and poses on a turnbuckle for the fans that are on their feet chearing for Ashley Pearson. Ashley rips off her shirt and tosses it into the crowd before exiting the ring. Ashley and Jason are the number one contenders for the Tag Titles, but tonight they face 2 members of The Franchise. Can they overcome the odds and prove to everyone that Ashley and Jason are not just some fluke team?

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF