sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.23.24: eXtreme Results Are Up, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Jade vs FayeLing

Started by The Perry Family, January 11, 2022, 11:24:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Perry Family

Jade is in the ring an she then begin to talk.

Jade all right tonight, iam going one on one with a new comer a jobbor named fayeLing from china this schould be a very intresting one on one match, let just say she has no idea who she is going up against, and since we never faced, each other, neither do i she claims to be the best in the world, is she really.

jade well this is going bring the best out of the both of us very soon and i can not wait to rip her apart in the middle of my ring! iam going bring it all out i dont' care i hold back on Nobdoy, i want her try to destroy me as i will do the same to her!!

jade so FayeLing u stil out there get down here and lets get this match started

she wait                                                                                                                                                                                   
Jade West

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF