sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.18.24: WAR Results / eXtreme Card / Wrestle X, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

The Arrival of the Dragon herself, Faye Ling

Started by FayeBlackwood, January 11, 2022, 11:34:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FayeBlackwood

It was January 11th 2022 and winter had arrived in the context of being blistering cold. Snow hadn't fell yet and everyone that were out and about were bundled up warm or close to it. I was just getting off the plane in Detroit, Michigan at the Wayne County Airport when someone from SEF approached me to greet me.
"Hello and welcome to Detroit Faye Ling. It is a pleasure to meet you. How was your flight to here?" Naturally I didn't speak back, and my facial expression showed that I really wasn't up for talking. I just wanted to get to the motel and relax. They began to talk to me still, annoying me more as I got close to my ride. I turned around and smiled, not wanting to let on they were annoying me and spoke up, my Chinese accent clearly heard. "I am sorry" I slightly bowed my head forward "I do not mean to be, how you say rude, but I must get to motel and quickly to get my room. You understand, yes?" They nodded as I slipped inside the car as the car began to pull away quickly. Once inside I spoke to the driver who was also Chinese and we conversated in our native language. Twenty minutes later I arrived to the motel where I came to the front desk to check in. Once I checked in, I was given the room keys and started to head to the room, Room 205, which was on the 3rd floor. Once there, I opened the door and went inside, closing the door behind me and locking it. I then left my bags right where I walked away from and flipped on the television before plopping down on the soft comfortable bed and sighed. I think spoke"I know Sensei is not pleased but I had to do this. He will understand and all will be well" I paused before I continued"As far as this Jade West I am facing, She is already speaking ill of me and casting stones in pond. Very troubling." I laid back and closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep as the scene faded to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF