sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

The Dragon vs. Jade West vs. Sara Marie

Started by FayeBlackwood, January 20, 2022, 01:00:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FayeBlackwood

Sitting in my motel room, I was rewatching my match against Jade West, paying special attention to her in ring moves and studying for any more weaknesses that I had might of missed out on as I sat there. After about a few minutes, I began to speak up, speaking about my matchup for the 23rd.

"They say, a little impatience will spoil great plans. I find this to be true in life. Jade was a little impatience, she rushed and was foiled by the dragon. She lost and now another is thrown to the dragon, someone who I must face along with Jade, another who will as Jade was, suffer to the hands of the Dragon. I am very well trained in many forms of the arts, wing chun, shin rin ru, just to name a few. I have no doubt that I will do what I did to Jade. I will do what I did and much more." I stood up, gave a slight bow and then sat down as the scene faded out

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF