sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.24.24: NEW Evolution and WAR cards, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Winning The Rumble Inside X-Cage

Started by CoC, January 25, 2022, 10:49:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CoC

"I see seven hungry wrestlers standing in my way, all who want to achieve this dream of headlining Wrestle X and winning the big title. Well, there is no dream left for The CoC. I have to win this or I may as well hang up my boots. A year ago I was screwed of my World Title and I have been fighting, clawing, scratching to get back where I was, to get back to something better, bigger, and here we are at the Rumble. What used to be a battle royal with thirty or forty, sometimes only twenty is now just down to eight. And now we run through a X-Cage where its one on one all the way through the match. Two in each section and after four eliminations, one wall is removed and our space gets bigger to brawl and eliminate two more before the last wall is lifted up giving the remaining two full capacity to tear each other apart en route to Wrestle X. I was once a Rockstar for this company, I broke into SEF with a f'n camera on my shoulder when I wasn't snapping stills for someone else's photo shoot. Not much has changed in my name, except that I have made my name one to be recognized and if you do not recognize my name, Simon Lee Nash, Faye Ling, Josh Dobbes, Mark Jackson, Jason Price, PBR, Xanthus, if you fail to know my name, you will fail in the X-Cage. I know your names, I know your faces, I know what you bring to the table, to this hardcore environment that will see someone bleed, someone sweat, and someone cry in agony as they realize they lost their opportunity to headline the biggest show of the year. Cliff o Clink is my name and Universal Champion will be my game because its my calling, its my right to choose who I go after and I am calling my damn shot right now. F*** you other seven making the eight who will all hate on our way to waging war for the opportunity to go to Wrestle X. After surviving this match we will all have to respect each other, but going in that even on the table, this is for a shot at Wrestle X, a shot to kill for!"

And now we focus in on Cliff standing in front of a black backdrop in his ring gear and a leather jacket with arms up making guns with his hands pointing this way. A slick grin on his face as he does a crotch chop, then holds both hands up flashing the gangsta sign.

"I always shoot to kill."

Cliff turns to the left walking away and fade to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF