sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Jade and Chris Orton Vs Daddy Mack, n Lucy Quinn

Started by The Perry Family, February 19, 2022, 01:27:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Perry Family

jade west is in the ring,alone and she then begin to talk.

Jade west tonight schould be fun, im teaming up with chris orton a hall of famer,hey can't get any better then that huh one of the best ever, a legond and we are teaming together to go against, daddy mack, lucy quinn, 

jade all right i admit lucy got one win over me it stil don't make her a star just because she is new you know it going take her a while,i showed her what iam made of,when i kicked her ass embarrased her right in middle of the ring, and tried to leaver her a broken mess! i admit it never feels good when you loose but it did feel good showing her what iam all about!

jade anyway tonight tag team match, schould be fun and full of surprises which you never know what going happen you just know it is going to happen so mack n lucy get your asses down to the ring, and lets get this match on the road.

she wait for a reply
Jade West

ChrisTheOneOrton

After cutting promo in the ring, Jade sees Chris Orton walk towards him, and he sees her speaks to her.

Great promo out there! I'm looking forward teaming up with you tonight! Daddy Mack is no joke I been war with him in the past. I don't know much about Lucy Quinn, but she thinks twice don't mess with Jade West. We are teaming up for first time lots of people expect to us to fail. Let's go out kick ass show everyone don't bet against us!

Chris waits for Jade reply.

The Perry Family

Jade thanks i m very excited about our match it be cool if they had mixed tag team championships then we be very dominate with titles around our waist.

Jade but that is in the future this is now we are going be very dominate against daddy mack and lucy quinn this is going to be the best night of our entire fucking lives!! 

Jade and im going make sure we walk out winners

she wait
Jade West

NBD

The Tag Team Match featuring Daddy Mack and Lucy Quinn versus Jade West and Chris Orton occurred at a House Show on Saturday, February 19th which was 6 nights ago.
Jade West and Chris Orton have a Tag Team Match against Lucy Quinn and Phoenix this Sunday, February 27th, just 2 nights from now.
Jade West promoted for the Tag Team Match this Sunday in our Backstage environment for Wrestlers only to see. Also, every title in SEF is intergender meaning Jade West and Chris Orton could go for the Tag Team Titles currently occupied by IXR, Daddy Mack and Taylor Andrews.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF