sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

04.12.24: Evolution Results, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

SEF TV 772

Started by NBD, April 23, 2022, 11:19:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

• SEF TV 772
    ()
    Nationwide Arena in Columbus, Ohio

NBD

Date/Time: Sunday, May 1st, 2022  @ 8 PM EST

Venue: Nationwide Arena in Columbus, Ohio

Theme: Be Legendary by Pop Evil

All promos for this event go in the Live Event Promos

CARD IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE

SEF Opening Ceremony
Host: Viper

SEF Titan Championship Hair Match
Simon Lee Nash v. Jade West(c) w/The Wolf
Loser Gets Their Head Shaved

Main Event
SEF Tag Team Championship Match
Bill Roberts & Mark Jackson v. Daddy Mack(c) & Taylor Andrews(c)

NBD

The Nationwide Arena in Columbus, Ohio is sold out for another SEF TV event just a week before Mother's Day Mayhem where the Universal and World Championships will be unified. Be Legendary by Pop Evil plays over the pa here in Columbus as Nick Miller says from ringside.

"Big night fight feel tonight with someone getting their head shaved and the Tag Team Titles on the line the main event yet again for I don't know how many weeks now!?! Mack and Taylor have reignited the tag team scene, though with Taylor winning the World Title at Wrestle X we haven't heard from her as much it seems like. Mack is-"

Killing In The Name by RATM plays over the pa bringing out Viper it seems, in a pair of loose fitting blue jeans and brown lace up boots with a leather jacket zipped up and his bearded face making look more gruff than usual. A black ballcap on his head with the SEF logo on the front and the Owner of SEF stands on the stage in his spotlight with a microphone in his right hand.

"Viper is dead, ANA is dead, and Marijuana Mack was a mockery of my best creation. I made Daddy Mack who he is today, a legend. Sure, before he came to SEF he held World Titles, he been around the world and learned a lot, he had all the tools when he got here, Mack made himself a star, but I made Daddy Mack, Shane William Mack, Shane "Daddy" Mack. I have made more stars than he for if you are to be a star in SEF, you will be made by me or you will not be a star in SEF. This Opening Ceremony is all about SEF, not me, not who I was or who I am, for I am simply the Owner of SEF, no more titles, nothing else to call me except BOSS. Now as for the Sports Entertainer Faction I have amassed to be my core group of this Federation of Sports Entertainment, it was a long time coming. Honestly, it is something I should have done a decade ago rather than the mockery I created. But that is entertainment, that was wrestling and we survived, we are still alive, and we are SEF. This is what I want and I will do it with this mic in my hand if I have to come out here, but Sports Entertainer Faction is the core of SEF active wrestlers who settle it all in the ring. I will not to do that, so I have to stand back for them to do this and well my best creation may not be in the core group, there is no one better to be at the helm than Phoenix."

Rock You Like a Hurricane by the Scorpions plays over the pa and here comes Phoenix sauntering to the ring in a black hoodie with the SEF logo on the back and his hood up. A pair of black jeans and sneakers keeping Phoenix in black as he approaches the Owner who hands over the mic and gives a hug before heading backstage.

"There you have it, the legend in his own right, the Owner of SEF, a hall of f'n famer let us not forget, the second ever to be inducted into the SEF hall of fame right behind Whitney Marret. But let us move on now to SEF, Sports Entertainer Faction and my boy Josh Dobbes, the Icon Champion along with Rob Ruckus and Bill Roberts, plus that big ol' hoss Mark Jackson ready to kick someone's head off. We are SEF indeed, we are the core group as Viper said, we always have been for more than a decade, and we deserve a hell of a lot more recognition than we ever got or probably ever will!?! We may come and go, the faces in SEF, but a few constants remain and may always pop back in because SEF is always going to be for life."

Phoenix holding his left hand flashing the gangsta sign also known as the wolfpac sign.

"It started with Da Gangstas and we had so many runs, man the Dogs of War was so fun, but short lived or just too much fun, I don't know, it was awesome!?! new World society man, the nWs coming for the Dogs of War and we beat them back and now here we are again, and we are SEF. Viper was right in saying this should have been done a decade ago, a long time ago that's for sure. This is the standard of SEF, we are the standard of SEF, we are SEF and we will never stop saying that, breathing that, or living that. SEF was built on the dream of one woman to have a safe haven for all wrestlers to compete under one roof without restrictions, with a code to live by and die by, to immortalize yourself for life. That is what I have been doing, what we all have been doing in the Sports Entertainer Faction for that is what SEF is all about and we are SEF."

Rob Ruckus, Bill Roberts, Mark Jackson, and Josh Dobbes with his Icon Title around his waist and all four men in their ring gear sport SEF shirts step out with Josh and Mark on Phoenix's left and Rob to his right with Bill next to him and the five SEF members stand in unison to just slowly lift their arms in the air celebrating for SEF. They then head to the back as Nick Miller says.

"Interesting statement made here tonight with SEF having its own core group now, although its like the Owner said, we have always had a core group, now its official though and probably better than it could ever have been. Viper seemingly out of the picture it seems, though he is the Owner, he appears to serious in saying he is done, dead. Simon Lee is not dead though as he looks to get back the Titan Title and take Jade West's hair with him when they go one on one next in a hair versus hair match for the Titan Title."

SEF Titan Championship Hair Match
Simon Lee Nash v. Jade West w/The Wolf
Loser Gets Their Head Shaved

Jade looking for her Jade Kick early on, but Simon ducking to catch her in the F-5 and spin her off landing it to make the pin, 1, 2, 3.

"Here is your winner and NEW Titan Champion, Simon Lee Nash."

Simon standing up with his hand raised by the ref who awards him the title, then hands him an electric shaver. Simon sitting Jade up and drops the title to begin shaving her head and after a struggle and a few minutes, five, ten, the crowd going nuts taking pictures we see a bald head on Jade West. Simon drops the shaver and picks up his title as We Own It by Wiz Khalifa plays over the pa and Jade gets pulled from the ring by The Wolf and hugs her friend while Nick Miller says.

"Damn, took longer to shave her head than it did to beat her and just like that Simon Lee wins back the Titan Title. Jade not too upset here as she has The Wolf at her side still and, oh, hey, I got word Simon is being greeted backstage by someone."

Chris Orton congratulates Simon when he comes backstage, but a chair takes him out from behind and Phoenix swinging the chair to crack Simon in the head, then smash Chris with it keeping him down. Phoenix stomping at both men now and throws the chair down on Simon, then eyes that Titan Title and blanks out for a second before snapping to and storming off.

A young girl with blonde hair in camo fatigues and a matching tank top stands with her arms crossed over her chest and a big smile on her face.

"ATTEN HUT YOU MAGGOTS!"

She stands there with her smile turning a bit stern with a look of dominance in her eyes for all watching to listen and obey.

"Laureli Slaughter is speaking now and you will pay me the attention and respect I damn well deserve around here, just like my father commanded with unmatched authority over others. So I will be doing the same and command you all to do whatever I want, now at ease pukestains and enjoy the rest of your little show."

Main Event
SEF Tag Team Championship Match
Bill Roberts & Mark Jackson v. Daddy Mack(c) & Taylor Andrews(c)

Bill and Mack start the match with no sign of Taylor, but Mack engaging in a lock up with no care in the world cause he in his element in the ring. Mack getting Bill in a side headlock and gets shoved to the ropes ducking a dropkick and springing off the ropes for Da Shows Ova. Bill catching Mack's foot and spins him around looking for his own superkick, but Mack ducking while grabbing Bill's head in a facelock to drop him in a ddt. Mack kips up to stomp on Bill showing off as he leaps up to stomp his head and spin off arrogantly. The Showsteala springing off the ropes into a quick leg drop, then floats into an armbar locking it in Fujiwara style leaning back making Bill scream. Rob runs in with a punt to Mack's ribs and gets chased back by the ref who warns him to stay out. Bill on the ropes pulling himself up while Mack gets up and flies across the ring with Bill doing the same and they meet with rapid fire punches. Mack with a knee to Bill's midsection and chops him across the chest a few times, then whips him to the ropes and leaps up with a dropkick. Bill backs off at the last split second avoiding connection as Mack drops to the mat. Bill backing up to a corner turning into a leap to the top and turns around to deliver a senton bomb on Mack. Bill rolls up to tag Rob who comes in to pull Mack up into a backbreaker pendulum style and holds him across his right knee trying to bend The Showsteala backwards for a submission. Mack kicking his legs trying to get Rob who shoves The Showsteala away to the mat and backs up to spring off the ropes with a punt to his ribs again in the match. Rob ripping Mack up for a suplex, but The Showsteala slipping down behind the Steel City Warrior and delivers a german suplex trying to bridge, but can't get his shoulders off the mat and lets go to roll away. Mack on his knees pushing himself up as Rob uses the ropes to stand and turn into Da Shows Ova. Bill flies in to the ring only to get sent over the top rope by Mack whop leaps over top to splash Bill on the floor. Mack gets up to slide in and goes for the pin on Rob, but Mark Jackson sliding in the ring to snap up and run into a low dropkick to The Showsteala's head.

"Here are your winners by disqualification, Daddy Mack and Taylor Andrews."

MJ hoists up Mack to deliver TGT, There Goes Tokyo, and then we see Phoenix and Josh Dobbes make their way down to the ring slithering and stand up with Mark around Mack. Bill slides in and helps Rob up as they stand over The Showsteala, then The In Between by In This Moment plays over the pa bringing Cliff o Clink, the Universal Champion, down to the ring in blue jeans and a SEF shirt with the title over his shoulder. The CoC grabbing a microphone before he slides in the ring and hops up to stand over Mack sort of right over him to look around at the other five men in the ring all circling him now.

"So this is what SEF is all about? No, this is not what we are about, this is personal, so Mark, you handle your business with Mack at Mother's Day Mayhem in a Hell in a Cell cause I got word from the Owner himself that the match has been booked. That is if Mack agrees, but I am sure as I am sure everyone else here is sure that Mack will agree. I also have to inform Josh Dobbes, the Icon Champion, that he and Rob Ruckus and Bill Roberts will compete for that Icon Title in a triple threat match next Sunday where we all know that yours truly will be defending my Universal Title against the woman who no showed her own partner tonight. Taylor Andrews, well you are a certifiable World Champion in SEF and your reign being cut short will never take away from your legacy, all that you did for SEF, I will take that World Championship from you. I won the rumble, went to Wrestle X, beat the Natural Sinner, and now I unify the two World caliber titles in SEF to have one, to be the one who is the greatest there is. Me, the guy who will tell you exactly what it is I am going to do to you because there is nothing you can do to stop me, the CoC. And yes, we are SEF, we all are SEF in this ring and we stand united tonight and on any night that we need to stand up for SEF when no one else will."

Cliff stroking his bearded chin and around the corners of his lips thinking for a second.

"We are SEF, we are SEF, we are SEF!"

The crowd chanting that now as Cliff drops the mic and raises his hand up showing the wolfpac sign and Phoenix doing the same immediately as Josh follows suit and MJ throws it up as does Rob and Bill.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF