sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.18.24: WAR Results / eXtreme Card / Wrestle X, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

A Win Is A Win (Cody Jericho RP # 1)

Started by mysticbabydoll, March 20, 2012, 12:37:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mysticbabydoll

Cody didn't seem to care about how he won last week cause to him a win is a win, and he will actually take it. He is different then Shane is, and he is facing Corez. He had to laugh, and he surely wasn't impressed at all. He don't seem to like anyone unless they are family and friends of his, but anyone else he don't. He is wearing black this time around, and looks at the camera as he starts talking.

Cody Jericho

I am taking on Corez, and the same one that beat my brother last week like I actually paid that attention to the match. You see the difference between Shane and me, and that is that I will take a win no matter how it was done but not him he wants to earn everything. I am gonna show you that your not even in my league, and you can call me cocky if you want still I can back up my words maybe not the way Shane can still I will prove my point. The fact is that I don't like you, and your not even worth my time. Hopefully you won't do what my opponent last week did, and it felt good to get a win. It might have been impressive like Shane's was, but still I still won come the match we will see who comes out on top now won't we.

Cody walks off laughing, and the show fades to black.

Da Gangstas

The black fades to a dim lit spot in the rafters of the arena where Corez sits in his grey sweatsuit with the hood up. The World Title unsnapped on his lap drapes off his lap as he just smirks sinisterly saying.

So I am not worth your time am I Cody? The World Heavyweight Champion is not worth your time, so you must be awfully impressive in the ring?!

A bit of mockery in his voice on those last words and Corez snidely says.

You say I am not in your league yet the only way Shane Jericho won a match with me involved was after I let him, I LET your brother win after laying everyone out with a barbed wire ballbat! You see Cody, your under this impression that it only matters if you win or lose, but the truth is it matters how you win or lose and the only way you can get a win is to have your opponent no show or face your brother, your only challenge because no one else sucks bad enough to lose to you!

A sneer showing no arrogance, but a laugh towards Cody and Corez just says.

You don’t even bother to watch matches, or at least your brothers match as you stated, so how do you expect to learn anything about your opponent!? You say you pay no attention to what I or anyone says, so again, how do you expect to learn anything and beat your opponent!? You think you already have the answers when clearly you have shown you lack any real wrestling skill, you just plain out lack skill at all! You seem to think you do not need to learn anything, but by that token you will only learn that it leads you to one path and that is nowhere! You and your brother are a laughing stock, the joke of SEF and almost as bad as some of those in OCW. The difference is they know better, you don’t!

A pause and Corez leaning his head back showing little emotion now says.

You’ve clearly never learned from anyone with any great skill at what we do, so you need to learn how to teach yourself if you are to remain ignorant of learning for we all learn everyday. Some are like you Cody, they remain ignorant and think they don’t have to learn anything yet they do while some just think they know it all or perhaps its both!?!

A smirk now and Corez patting his title just says.

This belt makes me a better wrestler than you, this belt makes me matter more than you because I make it matter! I make people want to become World Champion as have past champions and I defend it against anyone anytime. Three months I am coming up on now as World Champ and another three sounds just fine and I against the likes of you, it feels like I do know it all!

A laugh towards Cody again and Corez just says.

You are walking into a world your not ready to deal with Cody for you fail to do your homework and you even admit it. You’re a joke and after tonight you will hopefully realize the error of your ways when you feel what has become known as The Corez Effect and the SEF World Heavyweight Champion!

Corez stretching his arms out in a crucifix rises up clutching his title, then walks the rafters without a sweat moving beyond the view into darkness!

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF